For the past 12 years Antal is mentoring entrepreneurs who are now recruitment leaders within the Indian job market. They quit their booming career to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams and Antal gave them the platform they needed. Antal has helped these aspiring entrepreneurs utilize their professional experience, knowledge, business acumen to kickstart their own recruitment business
Here’s what they have to say on why they choose Antal to kick start their entrepreneurial venture
- Name: Naresh Sharma, Managing Partner Antal Jaipur
- Experience: 25 years in Supply Chain
- Antal Entrepreneur since: June 2013
- Name: Vinu Nair, Managing Partner Antal Chennai, Cathedral Road
- Experience: 20 years in Sales and Marketing within Information Technology
- Antal Entrepreneur since: Feb 2011
- Name: Saseendran Ayikkara, Managing Partner, Antal Bangalore
- Experience: 30 years within Oil & Gas, Logistic, Supply & Trading industries
- Antal Entrepreneur since: July 2016
- Name: Sunil Kapoor, Managing Partner, Antal Gurgaon
- Experience: 15 years within FMCG, Petrochemical and Automotive industry
- Antal Entrepreneur since: June 2017
If you are keen on knowing how you can launch your own recruitment business, just like they did; visit www.india.antalfranchising.com. Alternatively, you can call us at +91 9930099216 or DM us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Deepak Jain, Managing Partner Antal Gurgaon, speaks to us about his newest role as an Antal Entrepreneur
Today we are in conversation with Mr. Deepak Jain, Managing Partner Antal Gurgaon, Sohna Road. Deepak signed up for Antal Franchise in June 2018. Deepak is a Commerce graduate from St. Xavier’s’ Kolkata, a Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant & Company Secretary by profession. With a career span of 23 years, Deepak has worked across sectors such as Jute, Petrochemicals, FMCG, Gas & Speciality Chemicals, Media, Automotive (OEMs) and Apparels & Retail sectors. The last decade of his career was spent as Head of Finance / CFO levels.
He chose to kickstart the 2nd innings of his career with Antal as an Antal Franchise partner. Today he shares his story with us –
- Why did you choose recruitment franchise business? What are the good things about working in the recruitment industry?
I was looking for a Business opportunity (coming from a Business family) where I could “Be My Own Boss”. After more than two decades of corporate work experience, I was looking for something which was challenging and a well-established brand. The Antal franchise opportunity met my criteria and after a bit of some contemplation I signed up for it.What actually convinced me to plunge into this opportunity is that recruitment industry gives you an opportunity to interact with people – all from different strata, geographies and beliefs and I am a people’s person all through, I like interacting with people, understanding their goals and aspirations and I felt this would go hand in hand with what Antal was offering.
- How did you hear about Antal International? And what made you pick Antal of all the choices you had?
As a Decision Maker during my corporate career, I received sector shots from Antal offices, I also spoke to few recruiters as well as Managing Partners to discuss business and from those conversations I realized, Antal methodology was very different from most of the other Recruiters. I found Antal unique from the rest and therefore I decided to launch my own venture. I picked the phone and spoke to Jheel Kacharia (the then Franchise Development person at Antal) and got a fair degree of understanding about how the model works. Apart from that, the specialization theme at Antal made it even more appealing as I would still retain my touch with my profession specializing in my own domain. Apart from that, the proud feeling with being associated with a global brand made it even better. So it was a net result of all the above which drove me to sign on.
- How were your initial days in the business? What are the challenges you faced and how did you overcome them?
Initial days were exciting as well as challenging. However, the training during the induction and weekly follow up calls with the training team helped me a lot. Coincidentally, I had already started speaking to some of my potential candidates and managed to land a couple mid-level roles. There would be an element of ambiguity on some days but the positive vibes helped me, it sail through the initial days. Getting across to candidates was tough at times. Some profiles getting rejected outright before discussion was disappointing but I sailed through it. Some introspection, reference to training materials, guidance from the training team specially before signing terms with a large Corporate gave me the required confidence. Apart from this, being an ex-CFO gave me easy access to my network and I had the means to reach out to my professional circles for good references.
- How is your business functioning now?
When did you make your first placement? My first offer was released in the second month and the joining happened in the fourth month. The best part was getting a candidate from overseas to be placed in a Corporate down south of India. This was a challenging task and once done there was no looking back. Since I don’t have a team yet, closing 7 roles (some in sharing terms with other partners of the Antal Network) has boosted my confidence, there have been a couple of dropouts however there was so much to learn from them as well. March looks exciting as quite a few roles are up for closure. So to summarize, if I have to score my performance; I would give myself 7 on 10. Since I am a number person, I have already put in my target for next year – both in terms of accruals and cash.
- What are your plans for the next years
I am in the midst of building my team. I strongly believe in the TEAM (Together Everyone achieves more) framework. In terms of numbers… I want to cross a crore in the first full year 2019-20 and am driving my self towards that. Long range plans for my office will be worked out mid 2019-20.
- What do you like most about Antal?
The one most important asset is the power of the Network, globally and locally. As a new Owner, I seeked advice from the Antal veterans and of course, a large network also gave me added business. This is a win-win situation to all within the Network. Apart from this Antal’s process-driven culture which one must not forget as it is a “Success Mantra”.
- What is the key advice you would give to other prospective franchisees that are considering this kind of self-employment?
If you have the determination to work in a Network and are willing to go that extra mile in process compliance, there is no looking back – this is the place to be associated with. This is not a job it’s your own venture and you have to be your own Manager.
- What’s your fitness mantra? Strictly speaking I’m a diehard foodie – as my family and friends call me. My fitness is around an hour’s walk each day at least for 6 days a week which helps me concentrate on the inner self and gives me freshness for the work day ahead.
- Tell us something about your family – My immediate family is my wife Sangeeta who is a homemaker turned Business woman running her own small Coaching Centre and my two angels Shivangi & Sneha both out of school currently studying CA.
- How do you balance your professional & personal life? Work Life balance has never been an issue for me. Have driven my teams into it for the years I have been as a team lead. The matter here is quality time both sides- at work and with family is what really is important to me.
- Which is your favorite holiday destination? Well, I like travelling to hills and so Himachal has been ultimate in that.
- Your Hobbies – I love watching movies, listening to old and melodious songs and Ghazals and spending quality time with my angels.
- Your proud Antal Moment – A candidate presented by me in August who was put on hold and in November was made an offer as a standalone candidate (Have had quite a few of them where a single candidate has sailed through the entire process without a blemish)- kept him warmed and gave him good counselling making a win situation for both the client and the candidate. He joined 20 days ahead of the scheduled date.
- What keeps you motivated to do the same job every day? Have been doing the desk job for years in corporates, the role with Antal allows me to interact with different types of people – either the client or the candidate. Sometimes follow ups become a drag but perseverance has always been my success factor and apart from that my better half is always throwing challenges at me being a Co-Director in my Company linking my performance to the numbers so all of this motivates me to work each day afresh.
If you want to be your own boss, make sure you’re finding the best franchise for you, Jheel Kacharia,FranchiseSales Manager tells you why Antal is the best option for professionals who are looking to start their own business utilizing their professional experience. Here’s a business which gives you an opportunity to ‘Be your own Boss’ rather than operate as an “Outsourced Recruiter”
Why is Antal’s franchising opportunity different from the other service/recruitment franchise opportunities available today?
- It is an opportunity to “Be Your Own Boss” rather than operate as an “Outsourced Recruiter” for another Agency
- Antal’s Methodology
- Training & Coaching for both ‘Start-Up’ & ‘Scale-Up’ challenges
How does being part of a large global professional network help motivate and inspire Antal owners? Wouldn’t a large network mean more competition and survival of the fittest kind-of environment?
A large professional environment helps you to feel a part of something bigger than yourself along with shared experiences and learning. Antal owners complement each other rather than compete with each other.
What kind of support do you provide your to your Managing Partners and their consultants
- Complete Handholding from Information Gathering Stage to Decision making to Working & Growing the Business.
- Developing a Strategy and Business Plan tailored to your approach – Solo Producer, Single Rainmaker or Multiple Rainmakers.
- Negotiation with clients & ability to take on larger projects by capitalizing the network strength and help with Client Meetings, if needed
- 100+ years of experience of setting up, running and scaling up recruitment businesses
- Annual Global Conference, Owner Meetings and Regular Conference Calls across all Offices to foster belongingness and maximize business potential from cross border referrals
- Operational support like IT set up, Sales Brochure, Presentation Material, all relevant stationery articles including standardized Letterheads, Business Cards, Invoice Templates, Branded envelop templates
What are Antal’s future plans?
Antal Plans to open 40-50 new offices by 2021, add more geographies, sector and disciplines into the fray.
How would you describe an Antal Franchise Owner?
A Professional with experience 10-30 years of work experience. Has an entrepreneurial mind-set along with risk taking ability. Also is ready to strive a few years to build his own business.
What would you aspire an aspiring entrepreneur who is longing to pursue his entrepreneurial dream but is afraid to take the leap
First and foremost weigh your options well and make sure that your family is on board with your idea. If it’s your dream to become an Entrepreneur any time is good time till you are ready to work for it. Also franchisee business succeed 73% more than any other business.
If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur who is looking for a franchise opportunity that will allow you to leverage your professional expertise to set up your own recruitment business, speak to Jheel Kacharia today! You may call her on +91 9930099216 or write to her @ JKacharia@antal.com
For more information on our franchising opportunity visit https://india.antalfranchising.com/
If you want to become a recruiter, but you want to own and run your own recruitment consultancy, then you have two main options:
First – You can either start your own business from scratch,
Second – You can invest in an already established franchise like ours, i.e. Antal International franchise.
Though deciding between the two may seem difficult, here are some considerations that should help you to decide which is better – starting a business or investing in an established franchise.
Do read this up before taking that plunge!
Starting Your Own Business Will Require You to Build Your Own Connections:
It is going to involve a lot more work to develop relationships with various candidates whom you can introduce to clients.
When you invest in a franchise like Antal International, though, you’ll be able to take advantage of our huge Global network, which means you’ll immediately have connections to a client history that will help you in expanding your business rapidly.
A Franchise Will Have an Established Brand:
One of the most difficult tasks of starting a small business from scratch is that you have to put a lot of effort and resources into marketing your brand. Nobody is going to know who you are, and the survival of your business will depend on how effectively you can increase awareness and generate interest in your company. This can become quite expensive – and if you don’t have any marketing experience or know-how, it can be quite challenging as well.
Not only a franchise already has a well-established brand and client base, but they also help you with your local/social media marketing efforts to get your business off on the right foot.
You Won’t Need as Much Recruitment Experience with a Franchise:
If you want to become a recruitment consultant without any kind of recruiting experience or expertise, you will face some difficulties getting your small business off the ground. Even developing a business plan is going to be a challenge.
However, if you invest in a franchise, you’re going to receive the training, guidance and operational support you need to run your franchise effectively. After all, the last thing that a franchisor wants is for their owners to fail.
With a Small Business, You’ll Be on Your Own:
Running a business is difficult enough as it is, and you may end up feeling like you’re out to sea all on your own with a small business.
With a franchise, you’ll be given full support by the franchisor as you start your business, as well as during the duration of your franchise life.
A vital question on the lips of anyone considering starting a business is…. What is the Return on Investment?
You will be investing into the franchise system and you have a right to know what the ROI is? And, furthermore, what is the earning potential?
At Antal International Network, we continually improving and fine tune our franchise model. Importantly, this model is based on the 25+ years that we’ve had running our own recruitment organisation. The franchise system has developed over the last 15+ years through hands-on experience gained from the front line of the business; it is not based on mere academics.
Our initial investment in the business is a low barrier to entry and relatively inexpensive compared to other franchise opportunities. In addition to which, we can offer a degree of flexibility in repayments. If you work in the business in a full time capacity and start invoicing clients within the first 3 to 6 months, you will be able to track a return on your investment year on year with earning potential of 25 to 40 lakhs as a single operator, to in excess of 70 lakhs to a crore per year, with a team of five.
We support you through each key stage and give you the training and executive business-coaching you need to be able to operate effectively within your chosen industry.
We have a proven formula for success, all you have to bring is your sector-specific knowledge and network of contacts you’ve acquired through your career to date, it’s time for your network to pay a lucrative annual dividend back to you.
Contact us today and earn more about how you can join our award winning International network
If you are keen on starting your own recruitment business visit india.antalfranchising.com
Associate Your Recruitment Business with a Global Brand & Strengthen your Position in the Global Market.
Associating your successful Recruitment Business with Antal International as an Alliance Partner gives you access to:
- Leverage from a global brand represented across 33 countries (150+ offices) – 48offices in India.
- Share business through the network of offices – last year 25% of our total group revenue was generated through shared business.
- Move talent globally through our extensive Network
- Antal Training solutions for your Business to help optimize performance and boost growth
- Regular international networking, strategy events and conferences in India and globally
- Co-branding as an Alliance Partner with Antal to accelerate Business Growth
- Brand Logo featured on Antal’s Alliance Partner Page
- 2 sessions annually with Tony Goodwin, CEO Antal International for the Entire Alliance Group
- Support in Crafting a Business Plan to achieve Yearly Growth
- PR & Branding Support
The Association fee is Rs. 2.5 lakhs + GST followed by an Annual cost of Rs.2 lakhs + GST per year. The Term will be valid for 5 years which can be renewed upon conclusion
We share Information, Knowledge and Experience for the Benefit of our Colleagues, Clients and Candidates – and we do this Better than anyone in the World!
At Antal, we believe strongly in our Entrepreneurial Ethos and we’re always looking for ways to optimise and strengthen our position in the global market.
We can save you time, worry and money! Most importantly, we remove the risk of running a business that lacks the expert insights of a Successful Mentor with Global Multi-Domain & Industry Expertise!
Many prospects when evaluating our franchise opportunity, have asked us “How does this business look from the inside?” “Who is a right fit for this business?” “Is my experience adequate?” “Do I require prior recruitment experience?” “When will I start making profits?” “Is the support enough?” “Is this a viable proposal vs other offerings in the market?”
Is there an intrinsic value this business generates?
We are exclusively offering this One-of-a-Kind opportunity to Meet, Greet, Interact and be part of our extended family at the Antal Global Conference, Nov-Dec 2017 in the UK. Aspiring entrepreneurs who we think are the best fit for a global recruitment business like ours, and have commercial business acumen to do this, we would be happy to share more details!
You also get the chance to
- Meet the Founder and Chairman of this 24 year old Global Recruitment Business – Mr Tony Goodwin
- Meet a recruitment franchising Stalwart – Mr. Doug Bugie, President, Antal International Network
- Meet the Man who brought Antal to India 10 years ago and made it a household name in the Indian Job market – Mr Joseph Devasia, Managing Director, Antal International India
- Meet our Global Managing Partners who just like you gave up their corporate job to become successful Antal-Preneurs.
- Enhance your Sales Acumen with Global training leaders
- Meet the Antal Global Support team – Our binding factor
Do YOU Envision Yourself as one of them???
Come be part of our Unique & Diversified Family and celebrate with us the spirit of Entrepreneurship!
Antal International is one of the fastest growing, privately held recruitment companies in the world. Since 1993 Antal International has been placing mid to senior level candidates with clients worldwide. The group encompasses more than 146+ offices across the world and 33 offices in India and over 500 consultants and gives access to clients and candidates in 35 countries including USA, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Panama.
Learn more about Antal International India at www.india.antalfranchising.com
PS: We would love for all of you to join us. However since the seats are limited, we need to reserve against a “First Come, First Serve” basis. Please write in with your intent to attend this event to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022 40634908/33/9930099216 and we will be happy to give you a sneak peek into what this event looks like. All you have to do then is to book your flights and enjoy the pleasant stay with us.