Many prospects when evaluating our franchise opportunity, have asked us “How does this business look from the inside?” “Who is a right fit for this business?” “Is my experience adequate?” “Do I require prior recruitment experience?” “When will I start making profits?” “Is the support enough?” “Is this a viable proposal vs other offerings in the market?”
Is there an intrinsic value this business generates?
We are exclusively offering this One-of-a-Kind opportunity to Meet, Greet, Interact and be part of our extended family at the Antal Global Conference, Nov-Dec 2017 in the UK. Aspiring entrepreneurs who we think are the best fit for a global recruitment business like ours, and have commercial business acumen to do this, we would be happy to share more details!
You also get the chance to
- Meet the Founder and Chairman of this 24 year old Global Recruitment Business – Mr Tony Goodwin
- Meet a recruitment franchising Stalwart – Mr. Doug Bugie, President, Antal International Network
- Meet the Man who brought Antal to India 10 years ago and made it a household name in the Indian Job market – Mr Joseph Devasia, Managing Director, Antal International India
- Meet our Global Managing Partners who just like you gave up their corporate job to become successful Antal-Preneurs.
- Enhance your Sales Acumen with Global training leaders
- Meet the Antal Global Support team – Our binding factor
Do YOU Envision Yourself as one of them???
Come be part of our Unique & Diversified Family and celebrate with us the spirit of Entrepreneurship!
Antal International is one of the fastest growing, privately held recruitment companies in the world. Since 1993 Antal International has been placing mid to senior level candidates with clients worldwide. The group encompasses more than 146+ offices across the world and 33 offices in India and over 500 consultants and gives access to clients and candidates in 35 countries including USA, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Panama.
Learn more about Antal International India at www.india.antalfranchising.com
PS: We would love for all of you to join us. However since the seats are limited, we need to reserve against a “First Come, First Serve” basis. Please write in with your intent to attend this event to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022 40634908/33/9930099216 and we will be happy to give you a sneak peek into what this event looks like. All you have to do then is to book your flights and enjoy the pleasant stay with us.
We saw an alarming rise in candidate experience blunders and candidates being aggressively vocal about these experiences. Therefore, we conducted a survey to study the key factors that contribute towards a great candidate experience as well as the factors that trigger a bad candidate experience and whether this experience then impacts their employer perception towards a company/brand.
Here is the complete survey for your reference: Candidate Experience Survey – Antal International India
This survey appeared in Times of India on July 28, 2017 and here is the online link to the story https://goo.gl/TtkeSp
Today we see 2 types of start-ups evolving on a massive scale – early stage start-ups and tech start-ups. Both these genres of start-ups have one major concern – finding right talent at the right time. The question facing most start-ups is, “How do we set up an organisation which has sustainable growth, has an environment that encourages innovation and attracts the right talent?”
As a niche recruiter within tech start-up space I have realised that ‘a good candidate experience’ plays a key role in attracting the best hire for any organization which in turn drives growth and innovation within the company.
Unfortunately, for most tech start-ups; candidate experience is the least important factor while recruiting. Let me give you an example.
One of the well-funded tech start-ups in India were interviewing for – Engineering Leadership role. The recruiter connected with a senior candidate from the Bay Area with a strong experience in building platforms capable of massive scale catering to millions of consumers. He even ran his own start-up which was acquired by one of the large internet businesses globally. The recruiter did a good job getting the candidate interested to come to the table and got him interested in the organisation. Two rounds of exploratory conversations with the Founders and two weeks later, the candidate was flying to India to meet them.
The first meeting was delayed by almost an hour as the interviewer was running late. The interviewer then met the candidate for just 20 minutes as he has to rush for a product release.
The second meeting was with one of the architects, who questioned the candidate on his ability to build a platform from scratch and asked text book questions on Python and Kafka. Though the candidate answered the questions with utmost ease, he was slightly uncomfortable with the way the meetings were progressing. It turned out that the interviewer did not even refer to the CV that the candidate had painstakingly prepared, covering his expertise and achievement over the years. The rest of the day was spent meeting people from Product/Business/Operations as the founders were away meeting the investors.
After the interview the candidate very politely informed the recruiter of his decision NOT to progress with this opportunity.
What I want to highlight here is, that a candidate who was initially extremely keen on the career opportunity and the organisations and travelled all the way from the US and was simply turned off by the interview process.
Today, providing a positive candidate interview experience is not only the right thing to do, IT’s A MUST. In a candidate driven job market like ours a bad candidate experience can impact the employer brand beyond repair. Experiences during job interviews, whether bad or good have a lasting impact on the candidates perception of the brand and therefore a negative candidate experience can turn the best hires away and possibly tarnish a company’s reputation and growth. Making sure that the candidate has a good experience during the interview is something the recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers need to work together.
A few small steps to a good Candidate Experience:
·Prepare the candidate – share details about the organisation, interviewers, hiring managers
·Send them the schedule for the interview day along with the process and the names and titles of the interviewers. This would help them research on the interviewers background.
·Prep candidate for the interview, the interview styles of the interviewers
·Prep the interviewer for the interview. Share information about the candidate with the interviewer. You would not want to ask “why are you looking to move out of your organisation” to a passive candidate. The candidate would simple reply in the negative and you lose out on a great candidate
·Respect the candidates time, be punctual. If there is a change in your schedule communicate with the recruiter/candidate
·Interview with consistency and transparency.
·Be open with the candidate if asking questions that are outside the job scope.
·Set expectations from the start.
·Go through the candidates profile in detail before the interview.
·Provide constructive feedback irrespective of the outcome of the meeting. Candidates have a right to know the reason why did they weren’t hired
This article is written by Mr. Roger Miranda, Senior Consultant, Antal International Network
Antal International, global leader in executive recruitment business is glad to announce 4 new offices joining its growing network in India. Currently Antal has 146+ offices across the globe. In India, Antal has 45 offices across 13 cities.
Antal International, an Executive Recruitment firm is offering franchise opportunities to aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking for a business opportunity that will help them utilize their professional work experience and knowledge to build a successful recruitment business.
Our new Managing Partners come with years of professional experience and industry knowledge and this will help them lay foundation to their new venture.
Meet our new Owners
Managing Partner: Babita Gulia
Babita comes with 12+ yrs of experience in IT in Solution Design, Product management and Development. She has services clients such as AMAZON, FACEBOOK, VODAFONE RED VENTURES. She is a Certified Interior Designer (2015-2017) from New York Institute of Art & Design – Certified Interior Designer (2015-2017). She as a Degree in Master in Business Economics, Veer Narmad South University – University Topper (2001- 2003), Bachelors of Arts in Statistics, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University- First Class (1998-2001, Higher Diploma in Software Engineering – Aptech ATG Web Commerce Certification, Atlanta GA 2010 and Certification in Business Analytics. She will recruit for Software Engineers/Developers and Technical Leads in IT and gradually expand her domain to recruiting for Project manager, Program Manager, Technical manager, QA, Developers, Service Delivery.
Antal Goregaon East
Managing Partner: Trilochan Singh
Trilochan is an environmental engineer by qualification with a specialization in designing water treatment plants. However, has spent most of his professional life in the ITES sector in managing quality for the offshore region in a managerial position. A first generation entrepreneur, he harbors 15 years of experience in the field of ITES/BPO/KPO
Managing Partner: Sunil Kapoor
Sunil is Management graduate (Operations and Supply Chain) from IMT, Ghaziabad. His career spanning 14 years, boasts of working with the best in fields viz PepsiCo India Holding, Reliance Industries Ltd., Continental Automotive & Magneti Marelli (FCA group Company)
During his professional career he has won many awards for his employers like Best Supplier of the Year Awards from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (For deliveries), Best Product Launch Award for AMT (Auto Manual Transmission) from Maruti Suzuki India Limited, apart from those many other external and internal Awards. He is an expert on Greenfield project, high ramp ups, and complex global supply chain management. During his career he has set benchmarks for many countries’ Supply Chain function and helped many Global leaders improve their Supply Chain & Operations.
Antal Kharadi Pune
Managing Partners: The Pune, Kharadi office is managed by 3 Managing Partners, namely – Bhavani Shankar, Sudhir Patil and Dipika Mandhania; each an expert at their respective industry.
Shankar is an accomplished & result-oriented Business Leader with 17 years of extensive experience across all phases of business, including Start-ups, Business Turnarounds, Expansions, Project Management, Technical Marketing, Business Process Reengineering and Risk Analysis for foreign entrants in Indian market.
He comes with proven skills in giving direction to business, improving operations, maximizing profits and driving cost reductions; exhibited leadership in liaising with concerned departments to ensure that legal & business risks are identified. He has successfully evolved volume led & value led strategies that drove expansion of new international business initiatives in highly competitive markets of India. He has acquired in-depth understanding of global mechanisms, operating procedures and latest technologies in Manufacturing / Automotive / IT / ITES industries. Over the years he has gained understanding of Japanese Financial Market and country specific requirements while working in Tokyo, he is a Dynamic, balanced & approachable individual with strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving & crisis management skills; sensitive to the dynamics of cross-cultural workspaces.
Sudhir is a result oriented professional adept at cementing healthy relationships which lead to accomplish business goals, maximize productivity & profitability. With over 18 years’ of experience in Business Development, Operations Management, Team Management & Liaison with Govt. bodies, Expert at Client Acquisitions, he is also a certified “Train the Trainer” with Dale Carnegie.
Dipika comes with 16 years of hands on man-management, strategic planning, and Entrepreneurship experience which have honed her executive skills to perfection. Her global exposure being in Canada, USA and UK enables her to take a holistic approach to provide appropriate and quality solutions. Major part of her employment career has been with fortune 500 companies. Across organizations her experience has been in Process and Project Transitioning, Hiring and Building effective teams, Training and Development, Mentoring and Coaching and Project Management.
She has completed Diploma in Business Management from Centennial College, Toronto, Canada. Certified by the Government, in their flagship Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP) at Symbiosis, Khadki centre and has been a serial entrepreneur since 2013.
About Antal: The Antal International Network is a Global Executive Recruitment firm combining permanent, temporary, interim and contract recruitment solutions launched in 1993 by Mr. Tony Goodwin. Headquartered in London, Antal today has over 146 offices in 33 countries. Antal International entered the Indian market in late 2006. Our 1st franchisee Mr. Joseph Devasia established his business January 2007 onwards, being extremely successful in the initial years. Antal realized immediately that this was a goldmine waiting to be explored, hence in late 2008; Doug Bugie who was then CEO at Antal International Network floated the idea of franchising further in India and suggested that Joseph could enter into a JV with Antal to help expand its footprints further in the Indian recruitment industry.
Since then began Antal’s journey of franchising in India and over the years since then, we have been able to establish 45 successful franchises across 14 cities. Antal through its franchise model allows you to build your own executive recruitment business and at the same time be part of 24 year old global recruitment company with 146 offices in 33 countries across the globe.
For more Information, visit our website – http://www.antal.com
Great organizations are built through exceptional leaders who inspire, motivate, and help grow the business. Today leadership goes beyond the four walls of a cubicle, people are constantly looking for role models whose life, habits they can imitate or learn from. Here, we are not just paraphrasing the stereotypical leader who only discusses business & numbers. These are individuals who inspire their peers to live their passions daily and are able to create enthusiasm, empower others, infuse confidence and push others to DREAM BIG & keep going when the going gets tough!
Antal has been doing just that for over 24 years, mentoring entrepreneurs who today are leaders with inspiring stories about persistence, zeal and determination. Our leaders each have success stories that can inspire people to DREAM BIG and not throw in the towel early!
Learning is serious business at Antal. A core and foundational process training is just a start for learning how to create a sustainable and tenured business. The franchise owners, our leaders come from diverse corporate backgrounds- heading functions. At Antal, they become P&L leaders for their own business. In itself, the transition is dramatic and conflicting priorities try to jostle up in the line of sight.
How does one create a method in this madness. That’s when coaching and mentoring leadership kicks in. As an organization Antal has strived to mentor leaders who inspire, motivate through initiatives such as
- Mentoring programs by Doug Bugie, President Antal International Network and Tony Goodwin Founder & CEO Antal International- Stalwarts of the Antal Network
- Tony, himself an Award Winning Entrepreneur spearheads a Platinum club where he mentors the Top 3 owners in the India network about employee management, scaling up & hindrances in growing the business. Regular trips across the globe give him the insight apart from his vast experience to help owners mould their teams and succeed in achieving targets.
- Doug, one of the Stalwarts of the recruitment business for the last 33 years is always available with scores of advice and ideas to grow the business beyond expectations. Even if not contacted directly, he regularly reaches out to owners through Sector Con calls and Inspirational training.
- Motivational Speakers at Conferences and Meets
- Brian Mayne the creator of Goal Maps, shared his rags to riches story and what circumstances led him to create the one of the most powerful techniques to bring about the future one hopes for. Brian’s story moved many of us to tears and his grit encouraged us all to follow our dreams.
- The World Renowned “Mumbai Dabbawala’s” operating model is a blueprint for how one can build a successful network from scratch. A daily home to office delivery service started with a mere handful of people and is now more than 5,000 associates and has survived the test of time for the past 125 years! Most impressively this network does not have an “Iota of Digital Support”!
- Tony Seager shared indispensable advice on how to hire top talent and ramp up your leadership ability to retain them
- Greg Peake’s useful strategic tips and solutions helped Owners increase their competiveness and leadership in the difficult markets they might face.
- Birender Ahluwalia took a session on increasing productivity at work by nurturing positive people. Aptly titled ‘Converting Yearly Plans into Reality’ it was a highly interactive and energetic session.
- Antal Owners Taking Centre Stage
- Vinu Nair, Managing Partner Antal India conducted a session ‘Leveraging Capability across Offices’ which focuses on offices working in same discipline unifying to pitch and sell Antal as One Multifaceted Entity.
- Anil P Dev spoke about ‘Position Specific Terms or Empanelment’ another great session to build profitable businesses.
- Praveen Dewan, Managing Partner Antal India shared his inputs leadership by re-focusing one’s thoughts.
- Jonathan Edwards, one of the most prolific and dynamic leaders in the global network hosted Ms Shinu Jose for two days in his office in Shanghai and very openly shared secrets of his success and gave open space for interactions into his team. These conversations charted for the India network, career progression of the consultants.
- Mike Ryall, the exceptional leader of Parkside and part of the Operations Board at HQ has coached the Indian leadership in streamlining the internal hiring process to create a performance culture right from hiring.
- Leadership Lessons with our Trainers…
- Tony Jones- The “Rock on which Antal India was built” inculcated the leadership culture in the Antal Network
- Shinu Jose- Antal India’s first employee has been in recruitment for 10 years and she gets practical insights into the business, having worked in a micro niche category herself for 5 years. She believes that the success in this business comes from following the process and brings in her vast experience, continuous learning and humor to motivate and encourage the owners to go for the gold.
- Rob Barklamb- Rob is a highly regarded recruitment trainer with over twenty years’ recruitment experience. He is able to help you reach your goals and leadership dreams.
- And Finally Building on Passions
- Owners like Vinu Nair have motivated people in his team to take cycling by facilitating the infrastructure for it
- Owners like Joseph Devasia and Anil Dev share their passion for biking and have bonded while taking road trips
- Vinu Nair has also motivated Nagesh Joshi to run Marathons and now both of them are regular marathon runners and share notes on their best timings
- Anil Dev is following his passion for Photography
London, June 15, 2017: International recruitment firm Antal International has just announced the acquisition of its original subsidiary “Antal Russia” after having divested this business nine years ago to the FiveTen Group.
Antal Russia for investment opportunities and was the largest private recruitment company to be sold in Russia at the time. Reacquiring Antal Russia is a solid move; obtaining an astounding head count of 130 + staff members across 4 offices located in the capital, Moscow, as well as Saint-Petersburg, Kazan and Almaty located in Kazakhstan. The superb management team, led by Antal Russia stalwart Michael Germershausen, have continued to develop the business despite the difficulties of the Russian economy over the past few years. They will bring experience, expertise, enthusiasm, synergy and energy into the Antal International Group Companies – and they will be welcomed back with open arms.
With this returning of Antal Russia to the Antal family, Antal International now has 884 staff members with a comprehensive 140+ offices located worldwide making Tony Goodwin, the CEO of Antal International, a true global entrepreneurial leader in the recruitment industry.
“My vision is to discover talent, not just in the UK but across the globe. Whether it is Moscow, Milan, Madrid, Dubai, Shanghai or Milton Keynes we will work collaboratively for the benefit of all our Clients, Candidates and Colleagues. Bringing Antal Russia back to the group is most definitely one of our greatest accomplishments. It really is with the greatest of pleasure and personal delight that we announce in our 25th year of business not just what is a bold business acquisition but a personal completion of history for Antal and me as the founder. I would like to welcome back Antal Russia into the Antal family.” Mr. Tony Goodwin Founder & CEO Antal International.
Commenting on this big event Antal India Managing Director say, “Antal International has reacquired the Antal Russia business after 9 years. A very sturdy business that was sold to Five Ten Group. This is validation of the Antal model, showing clearly that there was value and it sustained over a long duration. Now with the Antal Russia business coming back to its original family, we as a Network look forward to this integration and adding new business with Antal Russia…. Congratulations to Tony and the board, that worked over a 15 month duration to have this deal sealed.