Statistics state that 20% of small businesses fail in their first year, 30% of small business fail in their second year, and 50% of small businesses fail after five years in business. But if you can survive the first few years, you will likely make it for the long haul and reap the rewards, which are bountiful. Here are 2 Antal Entrepreneurs who are a living testimony to this fact. Here they tell us what kept them going all these years.
Joseph Devasia: Joseph is the Managing Director of Antal International India. He brought the Antal brand to India in 2006 as Antal’s 1st franchisee, 12 years on he has built the Antal brand which today has 45 offices across India. He tells us what kept him going in all these years.
- What kept you going all these years – My passion for this business, the fact that it influences 1000s of people and their families and most importantly all those colleagues who work with me depend on us doing well, that motivates me to do better every-day, every year.
- What are the hurdles you faced and how did you overcome them – Running any business in India is a challenge, hurdles come in all forms and sizes – sometimes these are regulatory, compliance-oriented, or the most difficult being people specific hurdles. Being patient with any issue and taking them one small piece at a time without getting over-whelmed about the magnitude has helped me overcome them quite easily.
- When you feel dejected or demotivated how do you deal with it – I think about what I have set as life goals for my family and the dejections then seem like small bumps in the road, while the journey is a long one to take. Eventually one gets to the destination irrespective of the speed or the mishaps on the way. Being generally of a positive outlook in life, I am not easily defeated, so the need for external motivation is low. My family, very close friends and colleagues are the true source of inspiration for daily struggles to be overcome.
- How has entrepreneurship changed you – personally and professionally – Entrepreneurship has been the most rewarding experience in my life. Personally, I am no longer daunted by any incidents that may have otherwise seemed life-derailing, so there is a lot more valour, vigour, energy. Professionally I have grown to be able to manage people, understand clients’ businesses and what they need from talent while persevering under pressure, seeing the pleasures and pains, wins and losses and settling in the fact that this is but a journey. While I may have done things differently had I got this experience earlier, I would not change what I have become today. Entrepreneurship is empowering, liberating, giving, caring, sharing and allowing others around you to prosper too.
Vinu Nair: AS Managing Partner, Antal Cathedral Road, Vinu joined the Antal network as a Franchise owner 9 years ago. He leads a team of 20 IT recruiters and is a fitness enthusiast. He shares his entrepreneurial journey with us and tells us what kept him motivated in his almost decade long journey.
- What kept you going – When I started my business, one of my intent was to help start a few careers – Team members who trusted me and joined the business. 50% of my team at any point in my journey so far, started their careers in my business. Secondly, the belief that success in this job impacts the client’s business in a positive way and also that we provide career guidance/opportunities to candidates. Last but not the least this job is by far the most interesting role I have had in all my career, SAP consulting was good but most fires were doused as expertise grew, not so much in recruitment though.
- What are the hurdles you faced and how did you overcome them? Overcoming Client TA team’s style of working was a big hurdle, I did not play along with most of them and on many occasions kept persisting for a direct channel with the hiring manager. I leveraged my experience and presented my understanding of the role and data from the search exercise to help win Client confidence. Many of Client’s (TA function) believe what worked for them in the past would always work in the future too, this was mostly highlighted to stonewall my ideas, I did walk away from some but where I knew there was a semblance of a chance, I invested my time to win them over with processes which are time-tested and got you a results faster. Building a team was another challenge, I grew from 2 to 5 and then to 10 and closer to 20, all these hires were with almost zero experience in recruitment, this meant I had to train them about the industry, the roles to be filled, the data points which can differentiate a good candidate from an average one and lastly when to give up on an opportunity.
- When you feel dejected or demotivated how do you deal with it? Actually, this happens quite a few times given that we are dealing with multiple candidates and clients who are individuals with their own reasoning and ideas. Candidate dropouts are something which gets me off track and so does poor communication or feedback from the client on resumes interviewed or submitted. I often feel that although IT organizations have grown manifold over the years, talent recruitment is an area where most of them have not laid emphasis on (I don’t mean to say recruitment numbers or headcount but talent). I am sometimes at loggerheads with Client’s to argue and thrash out a point and not to simply be subservient, the problem today is that anyone can start a recruitment agency and approach a client with a fee which is lower than the lowest in the market, unfortunately sometimes you have to explain your fees and service levels in comparison to such agencies. Favoritism is also something that you come across in this line of business, I wonder in such cases how should one react?
- How has entrepreneurship changed you – personally and professionally? Personally, this has been a very rewarding experience with almost a 360-degree view of my business and taking risks on investments and expenses on my own. I now have a larger responsibility towards my team and family, which is a lot different from a corporate role where I have funds/investment backing me during a bad month or a quarter. Monetarily it has been rewarding too and I hope to build the business to reward more and more of team members in the coming years. Insights and foresight from running this business for 7 years show me a mirror from which I cannot escape the good or the bad. Professionally, I am able to have long-term targets for the business and myself, this is something which I could not do while I was in an MNC. Working with client’s to help them recruit some of their key talents who in turn contribute to the Client’s business in a very positive way is deeply satisfying. Some of my Clients are 4 to 5 years old and they call us for some critical and urgent requirements and many times we establish a relationship with a prospect who was referred to us by an existing Client, in such cases nothing can speak more than a positive reference.
If you are keen on knowing how you can launch your own recruitment business, just like they did; visit www.india.antalfranchising.com. Alternatively, you can call us at +91 9930099216 or DM us at email@example.com for more details.
For the past 12 years Antal is mentoring entrepreneurs who are now recruitment leaders within the Indian job market. They quit their booming career to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams and Antal gave them the platform they needed. Antal has helped these aspiring entrepreneurs utilize their professional experience, knowledge, business acumen to kickstart their own recruitment business
Here’s what they have to say on why they choose Antal to kick start their entrepreneurial venture
- Name: Naresh Sharma, Managing Partner Antal Jaipur
- Experience: 25 years in Supply Chain
- Antal Entrepreneur since: June 2013
- Name: Vinu Nair, Managing Partner Antal Chennai, Cathedral Road
- Experience: 20 years in Sales and Marketing within Information Technology
- Antal Entrepreneur since: Feb 2011
- Name: Saseendran Ayikkara, Managing Partner, Antal Bangalore
- Experience: 30 years within Oil & Gas, Logistic, Supply & Trading industries
- Antal Entrepreneur since: July 2016
- Name: Sunil Kapoor, Managing Partner, Antal Gurgaon
- Experience: 15 years within FMCG, Petrochemical and Automotive industry
- Antal Entrepreneur since: June 2017
If you are keen on knowing how you can launch your own recruitment business, just like they did; visit www.india.antalfranchising.com. Alternatively, you can call us at +91 9930099216 or DM us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Deepak Jain, Managing Partner Antal Gurgaon, speaks to us about his newest role as an Antal Entrepreneur
Today we are in conversation with Mr. Deepak Jain, Managing Partner Antal Gurgaon, Sohna Road. Deepak signed up for Antal Franchise in June 2018. Deepak is a Commerce graduate from St. Xavier’s’ Kolkata, a Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant & Company Secretary by profession. With a career span of 23 years, Deepak has worked across sectors such as Jute, Petrochemicals, FMCG, Gas & Speciality Chemicals, Media, Automotive (OEMs) and Apparels & Retail sectors. The last decade of his career was spent as Head of Finance / CFO levels.
He chose to kickstart the 2nd innings of his career with Antal as an Antal Franchise partner. Today he shares his story with us –
- Why did you choose recruitment franchise business? What are the good things about working in the recruitment industry?
I was looking for a Business opportunity (coming from a Business family) where I could “Be My Own Boss”. After more than two decades of corporate work experience, I was looking for something which was challenging and a well-established brand. The Antal franchise opportunity met my criteria and after a bit of some contemplation I signed up for it.What actually convinced me to plunge into this opportunity is that recruitment industry gives you an opportunity to interact with people – all from different strata, geographies and beliefs and I am a people’s person all through, I like interacting with people, understanding their goals and aspirations and I felt this would go hand in hand with what Antal was offering.
- How did you hear about Antal International? And what made you pick Antal of all the choices you had?
As a Decision Maker during my corporate career, I received sector shots from Antal offices, I also spoke to few recruiters as well as Managing Partners to discuss business and from those conversations I realized, Antal methodology was very different from most of the other Recruiters. I found Antal unique from the rest and therefore I decided to launch my own venture. I picked the phone and spoke to Jheel Kacharia (the then Franchise Development person at Antal) and got a fair degree of understanding about how the model works. Apart from that, the specialization theme at Antal made it even more appealing as I would still retain my touch with my profession specializing in my own domain. Apart from that, the proud feeling with being associated with a global brand made it even better. So it was a net result of all the above which drove me to sign on.
- How were your initial days in the business? What are the challenges you faced and how did you overcome them?
Initial days were exciting as well as challenging. However, the training during the induction and weekly follow up calls with the training team helped me a lot. Coincidentally, I had already started speaking to some of my potential candidates and managed to land a couple mid-level roles. There would be an element of ambiguity on some days but the positive vibes helped me, it sail through the initial days. Getting across to candidates was tough at times. Some profiles getting rejected outright before discussion was disappointing but I sailed through it. Some introspection, reference to training materials, guidance from the training team specially before signing terms with a large Corporate gave me the required confidence. Apart from this, being an ex-CFO gave me easy access to my network and I had the means to reach out to my professional circles for good references.
- How is your business functioning now?
When did you make your first placement? My first offer was released in the second month and the joining happened in the fourth month. The best part was getting a candidate from overseas to be placed in a Corporate down south of India. This was a challenging task and once done there was no looking back. Since I don’t have a team yet, closing 7 roles (some in sharing terms with other partners of the Antal Network) has boosted my confidence, there have been a couple of dropouts however there was so much to learn from them as well. March looks exciting as quite a few roles are up for closure. So to summarize, if I have to score my performance; I would give myself 7 on 10. Since I am a number person, I have already put in my target for next year – both in terms of accruals and cash.
- What are your plans for the next years
I am in the midst of building my team. I strongly believe in the TEAM (Together Everyone achieves more) framework. In terms of numbers… I want to cross a crore in the first full year 2019-20 and am driving my self towards that. Long range plans for my office will be worked out mid 2019-20.
- What do you like most about Antal?
The one most important asset is the power of the Network, globally and locally. As a new Owner, I seeked advice from the Antal veterans and of course, a large network also gave me added business. This is a win-win situation to all within the Network. Apart from this Antal’s process-driven culture which one must not forget as it is a “Success Mantra”.
- What is the key advice you would give to other prospective franchisees that are considering this kind of self-employment?
If you have the determination to work in a Network and are willing to go that extra mile in process compliance, there is no looking back – this is the place to be associated with. This is not a job it’s your own venture and you have to be your own Manager.
- What’s your fitness mantra? Strictly speaking I’m a diehard foodie – as my family and friends call me. My fitness is around an hour’s walk each day at least for 6 days a week which helps me concentrate on the inner self and gives me freshness for the work day ahead.
- Tell us something about your family – My immediate family is my wife Sangeeta who is a homemaker turned Business woman running her own small Coaching Centre and my two angels Shivangi & Sneha both out of school currently studying CA.
- How do you balance your professional & personal life? Work Life balance has never been an issue for me. Have driven my teams into it for the years I have been as a team lead. The matter here is quality time both sides- at work and with family is what really is important to me.
- Which is your favorite holiday destination? Well, I like travelling to hills and so Himachal has been ultimate in that.
- Your Hobbies – I love watching movies, listening to old and melodious songs and Ghazals and spending quality time with my angels.
- Your proud Antal Moment – A candidate presented by me in August who was put on hold and in November was made an offer as a standalone candidate (Have had quite a few of them where a single candidate has sailed through the entire process without a blemish)- kept him warmed and gave him good counselling making a win situation for both the client and the candidate. He joined 20 days ahead of the scheduled date.
- What keeps you motivated to do the same job every day? Have been doing the desk job for years in corporates, the role with Antal allows me to interact with different types of people – either the client or the candidate. Sometimes follow ups become a drag but perseverance has always been my success factor and apart from that my better half is always throwing challenges at me being a Co-Director in my Company linking my performance to the numbers so all of this motivates me to work each day afresh.
2019 started with inducting three highly energetic and visionary entrepreneurs into the Antal India fold. We are very pleased to introduce the newest of our brood:
Antal Chennai – Cathedral Road
Ramkumar Narayanan comes with a work experience of over 2 decades across a broad spectrum of roles in business and technology, with a special focus on the BFSI and Healthcare domains. He has worked for premier services and product companies, including HP, Wipro, HCL and Athena Health. He believes in dovetailing the micro insights into the big picture of strategy and business objectives. He believes in a dynamic balance between directional steer and enablement and keenness to listen to diverse viewpoints. Ram likes to dabble with crossword puzzles.
He is based at the Antal office at Cathedral Road, Chennai, with specialization in Business Analysis, Product Management, Presales, Solutions, Architecture and Design, Delivery and Product Engineering, for the BFSI and Healthcare domains.
Antal Gurgaon – Sohna Road
Ashish Mahajan joins us with over 22 years of rich & versatile experience in Retail Sales Operations, Business Development and Top Line & Bottom Line Profitability functions. He has been at the forefront of initiatives in streamlining operations, invigorating businesses, heightening productivity & enhancing internal controls. He was pivotal in adopting a pragmatic approach in improvising on solutions and resolving complex issues in dynamic business environments.
A consummate professional with well-rounded business acumen, he is committed to continuing professional development along with managerial excellence. He has been adjudged as a key contributor in various organizations entailing Mahindra Retail Pvt. Ltd., Devyani International Limited, VF Arvind Brands Ltd. & so on.
Ashish specializes in Sales & Marketing and Operations functions in Retail and FMCG Industry.
Antal Thane – Hiranandani Gardens
Poorvi Joshi has 16+ years of experience in IT & ITES into Operations, Software Development and hiring for large organizations with their strategic requirements, decided to join Antal International network. She believes “the hallmarks of an entrepreneurial enterprise is in knowing your passion, working hard to keep it alive, enjoying it, every minute of every day even when the going gets difficult.”
If you are keen on knowing how you can launch your own recruitment business just like they did visit https://india.antalfranchising.com. Alternatively, you can call us at +91 9930099216 or DM us at email@example.com for more details. You can also visit https://lnkd.in/fhJV2a8 and book an appointment.
A new year brings with it, a renewed hope and vigour. It’s the right time to channel these energies positively into your business by reviewing and setting goals for your business.
At the onset, do take a moment to appreciate all that good happened in your business- financial, social standing, success stories, new technology/ infrastructure, office expansion, working with clients who put a smile on your face.
Springboard from these moments and launch into what 2019 should look like for you?
Consider from various perspectives, what you want to review in March 2019- begin with the end in mind. Here are some points for you to get started:
- The first big one is your Financial Achievement: what would you like your profits and revenues to look like in 2019?
- What are the profit margins you want to see in your business, and what factors could contribute to it?
- Take a stock check on both costs in your business and the revenues earned-what are the factors which can be better controlled to deliver your intended profit margin?
- Take a thorough look at the Client Relationships you have- which needs to be nurtured, which needs to be pruned off?
- Clients who have shown mutual respect for the partnership, have been open and honest in communications, have listened to your advice and paid you on time- what can you do to strengthen such relationships in your business?
- Conversely, the set of clients who have not been kind to you, did not consult you and lost themselves a great candidate, those whose payments needs to be chased up on, identify them and prune them from your business?
- Who are the customers you want to work with, who are not clients yet? What initiatives will attract and encourage them to work with you?
- Stock check your Product Mix:
- Think back to last year, were there opportunities to offer a different product/service/solution, but you couldn’t for various reasons?
- Is the market looking for more diversified services? Do you spot a financial opportunity?
- Is your current product/service mix profitable? Do your salespeople know how to differentiate and sell these services?
- Consider the Marketing Initiatives, both online and offline which you want to initiate or strengthen this year?
- Basis the strategy you want to follow from points above, what marketing initiatives will complement your efforts?
- What marketing initiatives will form the core of your offline activities? How will you want to go about it?
- What online initiatives will resonate with your vision and mission and how do you want to be known in your market? What’s your niche? All marketing communication needs to diverge from this focal point? So, take a detailed view of this aspect of your business goal.
- What Technological Investments do you want to make this year for the business?
- Technology has pervaded almost all aspects of recruitment, it has helped in increasing productivity and process efficiency- what investments would you want to make this year regards this?
- What about the existing technology- is that enabler or disabler?
- Consider the People aspect of your business.
- This is the most critical success factor for your business- and must be considered from expansion, retention as well as letting of under-performance.
- Evaluate your business inside-out to find out both best practices and gaps when it comes to creating a performance driven culture.
- What are the current practices for hiring? Does it need change to reflect the performance-driven culture?
- What are the parameters on which individual performance is currently being evaluated? Is there a buy-in for it?
- Are expectations clearly communicated? Is everybody well trained to perform their jobs to the best of ability?
- What are the rewards, recognition and career advancement aspects of your business? Is everybody clear on how to achieve it?
- How is retrenchment on performance lag handled?
- Do keep an eye out on Macro Factors, usually outside the business control- these include major policy changes by Government, sectoral disruptions, upcoming general elections in the country.
- Though not in business control, what can you do to offset the possible disruptions- work out a contingency plan!
Being in any business is exciting, being in a recruitment business is even more so. So, get your thinking hats on and chart out the best year in your business.
Here’s to an inspirational, successful, rewarding, all things nice and bright 2019!!
6 aspiring entrepreneurs embark on their entrepreneurial journey by joining Antal’s growing global network
Antal International, global leader in executive recruitment business is glad to announce 4 new offices joining its growing global network. Currently Antal has 146+ offices across the globe. In India, Antal has 45 offices across 13 cities.
Antal International, an Executive Recruitment firm offers franchise opportunities to aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking for a business opportunity that will help them utilize their professional work experience and knowledge to build a successful recruitment business.
Between March and June we had 5 new office launches across India. Our new Managing Partners come with years of professional experience and industry knowledge and this will help them lay foundation to their new venture.
Meet Our New Owners from March 2018 Class:
Vishal Madan started his career with Amdocs’s Cyprus Development Centre 17 years back as a Trainee Programmerand has left Amdocs as a Director in 2018 to join the Antal International Network.
He has played various roles and responsibilities across Product Research and Development, Delivery, Production Support and Operations, Program Management, Data Management and Migration Services etc. These roles were performed at Customer sites and Development Centers across Cyprus, India, Canada and Singapore.
In addition to the core roles and responsibilities, he has even managed the Hiring and Onboarding portfolio. He has been mentoring and coaching professionals through all roles on career changes and has been associated with Mentor Together, a non-profit organization that facilitates one-to-one mentoring relationships for disadvantaged young people. He is PMP certified since 2009. Vishal also has a passion for 10m air pistol shooting and aspires to be a professional sports shooter.
As an Antal Owner, Vishal will be based out of Magarpatta in Pune. He will recruit within
Information Technology, Telecommunications. To know more about him visit his microsite https://www.antal.com/office/pune-magarpatta-city/258
Chandrakant Patel is senior management professional with over 20 Years of experience in FMCG & Telecom acrossIndia. He is a competitive blend of FMCG & Telecom sectors and has handled Product, Brand & Marketing, Sales & Business Development and Customer & Revenue Management portfolios. His diverse experience cuts across 5 regional & 5 national assignments i.e. firstly with India’s largest food product marketing organisation called Amul (GCMMF Ltd) for nearly 7 years and then with India’s leading telecom operators like Reliance, Idea, Aircel and Airtel.
As an Antal Owner, Chandrakanth will be based out of South Bhopal in Ahmedabad. He will recruit within Banking & Finance, Digital, Financial Services, FMCG, Insurance and Marketing. To know more about him visit his microsite https://www.antal.com/office/ahmedabad-south-bopal/263
Meet Our New Owners from June 2018 Class:
Antal Gurgaon – Sohna Road
Deepak Jain, a Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant and Company Secretary by Profession. Deepak has over 22 years of experience in various facets of Finance & Accounting across Indian Companies and Multinational Corporations. He has been recruiting and training his team from a very young age and has been leading his Division from the last 10 years plus.
As an Antal Owner, Deepak will be based out of Sohna Road in Gurgaon. He will recruit within Manufacturing, Retail sectors and will specialize within Accounting, Finance, Legal. To know more about him visit his microsite https://www.antal.com/office/gurgaon-sohna-road/266
Antal Chennai – Neelankarai
Velmurugan has close to 2 decades of experience that straddles across industries in the sales, marketing & media domains. Velmurugan was with CavinKare leading the media duties for CavinKare brands. He was later with Lenovo in Asia Pacific & India roles as the marketing communication and digital marketing lead. As an Antal Owner, Velu will be based in Chennai. He will recruit within
Building Materials, FMCD, FMCG, Retail sectors and will specialize within Sales & Marketing. To know more about him visit his microsite https://www.antal.com/office/neelankarai-chennai/267
Shailin comes in with 25 years of rich corporate experience. He spent the first 9 years with leading brands such as United Colors of Benetton, Walt Disney Consumer Products, etc. He spent the next 16 years with one of India’s leading and premier life insurance companies, HDFC Life. During his enriching stint at HDFC Life, Shailin has spearheaded various verticals encompassing Bancassurance, Strategic Alliances and Institutional Business. He was also instrumental in conceptualizing and developing a unique customer engagement program on the digital platform. At the time he moved out of HDFC Life to join the Antal family, he was Senior Vice President – Bancassurance, leading insurance distribution in the growth verticals of a leading Bank in India.
Ruchi started her career in apparel design and garment making. Over the years she developed an interest in executive search and launched her own search business in the year 2001. For the next few years, she spearheaded executive search for two of India’s leading BPOs. She was instrumental in placing various mid to senior level executives over this time, some of whom are still working at top management positions in those enterprises today. She took a break thereafter to focus on the family, but executive search continued to interest her. Along with Shailin, Ruchi will focus on research and building high quality deliveries.
As an Antal Owners, Shailin and Ruchi will be based out of Goregaon West in Mumbai . They will recruit within Banking, Financial Services, Insurance sectors and will specialize within Sales, Business Development, Strategic Alliances, Acquisition, Distributor Management, Channel Management, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics.
If you are keen on knowing how you can launch your own recruitment business just like they did visit https://india.antalfranchising.com
If you want to be your own boss, make sure you’re finding the best franchise for you, Jheel Kacharia,FranchiseSales Manager tells you why Antal is the best option for professionals who are looking to start their own business utilizing their professional experience. Here’s a business which gives you an opportunity to ‘Be your own Boss’ rather than operate as an “Outsourced Recruiter”
Why is Antal’s franchising opportunity different from the other service/recruitment franchise opportunities available today?
- It is an opportunity to “Be Your Own Boss” rather than operate as an “Outsourced Recruiter” for another Agency
- Antal’s Methodology
- Training & Coaching for both ‘Start-Up’ & ‘Scale-Up’ challenges
How does being part of a large global professional network help motivate and inspire Antal owners? Wouldn’t a large network mean more competition and survival of the fittest kind-of environment?
A large professional environment helps you to feel a part of something bigger than yourself along with shared experiences and learning. Antal owners complement each other rather than compete with each other.
What kind of support do you provide your to your Managing Partners and their consultants
- Complete Handholding from Information Gathering Stage to Decision making to Working & Growing the Business.
- Developing a Strategy and Business Plan tailored to your approach – Solo Producer, Single Rainmaker or Multiple Rainmakers.
- Negotiation with clients & ability to take on larger projects by capitalizing the network strength and help with Client Meetings, if needed
- 100+ years of experience of setting up, running and scaling up recruitment businesses
- Annual Global Conference, Owner Meetings and Regular Conference Calls across all Offices to foster belongingness and maximize business potential from cross border referrals
- Operational support like IT set up, Sales Brochure, Presentation Material, all relevant stationery articles including standardized Letterheads, Business Cards, Invoice Templates, Branded envelop templates
What are Antal’s future plans?
Antal Plans to open 40-50 new offices by 2021, add more geographies, sector and disciplines into the fray.
How would you describe an Antal Franchise Owner?
A Professional with experience 10-30 years of work experience. Has an entrepreneurial mind-set along with risk taking ability. Also is ready to strive a few years to build his own business.
What would you aspire an aspiring entrepreneur who is longing to pursue his entrepreneurial dream but is afraid to take the leap
First and foremost weigh your options well and make sure that your family is on board with your idea. If it’s your dream to become an Entrepreneur any time is good time till you are ready to work for it. Also franchisee business succeed 73% more than any other business.
If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur who is looking for a franchise opportunity that will allow you to leverage your professional expertise to set up your own recruitment business, speak to Jheel Kacharia today! You may call her on +91 9930099216 or write to her @ JKacharia@antal.com
For more information on our franchising opportunity visit https://india.antalfranchising.com/