2019 started with inducting three highly energetic and visionary entrepreneurs into the Antal India fold. We are very pleased to introduce the newest of our brood:
Antal Chennai – Cathedral Road
Ramkumar Narayanan comes with a work experience of over 2 decades across a broad spectrum of roles in business and technology, with a special focus on the BFSI and Healthcare domains. He has worked for premier services and product companies, including HP, Wipro, HCL and Athena Health. He believes in dovetailing the micro insights into the big picture of strategy and business objectives. He believes in a dynamic balance between directional steer and enablement and keenness to listen to diverse viewpoints. Ram likes to dabble with crossword puzzles.
He is based at the Antal office at Cathedral Road, Chennai, with specialization in Business Analysis, Product Management, Presales, Solutions, Architecture and Design, Delivery and Product Engineering, for the BFSI and Healthcare domains.
Antal Gurgaon – Sohna Road
Ashish Mahajan joins us with over 22 years of rich & versatile experience in Retail Sales Operations, Business Development and Top Line & Bottom Line Profitability functions. He has been at the forefront of initiatives in streamlining operations, invigorating businesses, heightening productivity & enhancing internal controls. He was pivotal in adopting a pragmatic approach in improvising on solutions and resolving complex issues in dynamic business environments.
A consummate professional with well-rounded business acumen, he is committed to continuing professional development along with managerial excellence. He has been adjudged as a key contributor in various organizations entailing Mahindra Retail Pvt. Ltd., Devyani International Limited, VF Arvind Brands Ltd. & so on.
Ashish specializes in Sales & Marketing and Operations functions in Retail and FMCG Industry.
Antal Thane – Hiranandani Gardens
Poorvi Joshi has 16+ years of experience in IT & ITES into Operations, Software Development and hiring for large organizations with their strategic requirements, decided to join Antal International network. She believes “the hallmarks of an entrepreneurial enterprise is in knowing your passion, working hard to keep it alive, enjoying it, every minute of every day even when the going gets difficult.”
If you are keen on knowing how you can launch your own recruitment business just like they did visit https://india.antalfranchising.com. Alternatively, you can call us at +91 9930099216 or DM us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. You can also visit https://lnkd.in/fhJV2a8 and book an appointment.
A new year brings with it, a renewed hope and vigour. It’s the right time to channel these energies positively into your business by reviewing and setting goals for your business.
At the onset, do take a moment to appreciate all that good happened in your business- financial, social standing, success stories, new technology/ infrastructure, office expansion, working with clients who put a smile on your face.
Springboard from these moments and launch into what 2019 should look like for you?
Consider from various perspectives, what you want to review in March 2019- begin with the end in mind. Here are some points for you to get started:
- The first big one is your Financial Achievement: what would you like your profits and revenues to look like in 2019?
- What are the profit margins you want to see in your business, and what factors could contribute to it?
- Take a stock check on both costs in your business and the revenues earned-what are the factors which can be better controlled to deliver your intended profit margin?
- Take a thorough look at the Client Relationships you have- which needs to be nurtured, which needs to be pruned off?
- Clients who have shown mutual respect for the partnership, have been open and honest in communications, have listened to your advice and paid you on time- what can you do to strengthen such relationships in your business?
- Conversely, the set of clients who have not been kind to you, did not consult you and lost themselves a great candidate, those whose payments needs to be chased up on, identify them and prune them from your business?
- Who are the customers you want to work with, who are not clients yet? What initiatives will attract and encourage them to work with you?
- Stock check your Product Mix:
- Think back to last year, were there opportunities to offer a different product/service/solution, but you couldn’t for various reasons?
- Is the market looking for more diversified services? Do you spot a financial opportunity?
- Is your current product/service mix profitable? Do your salespeople know how to differentiate and sell these services?
- Consider the Marketing Initiatives, both online and offline which you want to initiate or strengthen this year?
- Basis the strategy you want to follow from points above, what marketing initiatives will complement your efforts?
- What marketing initiatives will form the core of your offline activities? How will you want to go about it?
- What online initiatives will resonate with your vision and mission and how do you want to be known in your market? What’s your niche? All marketing communication needs to diverge from this focal point? So, take a detailed view of this aspect of your business goal.
- What Technological Investments do you want to make this year for the business?
- Technology has pervaded almost all aspects of recruitment, it has helped in increasing productivity and process efficiency- what investments would you want to make this year regards this?
- What about the existing technology- is that enabler or disabler?
- Consider the People aspect of your business.
- This is the most critical success factor for your business- and must be considered from expansion, retention as well as letting of under-performance.
- Evaluate your business inside-out to find out both best practices and gaps when it comes to creating a performance driven culture.
- What are the current practices for hiring? Does it need change to reflect the performance-driven culture?
- What are the parameters on which individual performance is currently being evaluated? Is there a buy-in for it?
- Are expectations clearly communicated? Is everybody well trained to perform their jobs to the best of ability?
- What are the rewards, recognition and career advancement aspects of your business? Is everybody clear on how to achieve it?
- How is retrenchment on performance lag handled?
- Do keep an eye out on Macro Factors, usually outside the business control- these include major policy changes by Government, sectoral disruptions, upcoming general elections in the country.
- Though not in business control, what can you do to offset the possible disruptions- work out a contingency plan!
Being in any business is exciting, being in a recruitment business is even more so. So, get your thinking hats on and chart out the best year in your business.
Here’s to an inspirational, successful, rewarding, all things nice and bright 2019!!
6 aspiring entrepreneurs embark on their entrepreneurial journey by joining Antal’s growing global network
Antal International, global leader in executive recruitment business is glad to announce 4 new offices joining its growing global network. Currently Antal has 146+ offices across the globe. In India, Antal has 45 offices across 13 cities.
Antal International, an Executive Recruitment firm offers franchise opportunities to aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking for a business opportunity that will help them utilize their professional work experience and knowledge to build a successful recruitment business.
Between March and June we had 5 new office launches across India. Our new Managing Partners come with years of professional experience and industry knowledge and this will help them lay foundation to their new venture.
Meet Our New Owners from March 2018 Class:
Vishal Madan started his career with Amdocs’s Cyprus Development Centre 17 years back as a Trainee Programmerand has left Amdocs as a Director in 2018 to join the Antal International Network.
He has played various roles and responsibilities across Product Research and Development, Delivery, Production Support and Operations, Program Management, Data Management and Migration Services etc. These roles were performed at Customer sites and Development Centers across Cyprus, India, Canada and Singapore.
In addition to the core roles and responsibilities, he has even managed the Hiring and Onboarding portfolio. He has been mentoring and coaching professionals through all roles on career changes and has been associated with Mentor Together, a non-profit organization that facilitates one-to-one mentoring relationships for disadvantaged young people. He is PMP certified since 2009. Vishal also has a passion for 10m air pistol shooting and aspires to be a professional sports shooter.
As an Antal Owner, Vishal will be based out of Magarpatta in Pune. He will recruit within
Information Technology, Telecommunications. To know more about him visit his microsite https://www.antal.com/office/pune-magarpatta-city/258
Chandrakant Patel is senior management professional with over 20 Years of experience in FMCG & Telecom acrossIndia. He is a competitive blend of FMCG & Telecom sectors and has handled Product, Brand & Marketing, Sales & Business Development and Customer & Revenue Management portfolios. His diverse experience cuts across 5 regional & 5 national assignments i.e. firstly with India’s largest food product marketing organisation called Amul (GCMMF Ltd) for nearly 7 years and then with India’s leading telecom operators like Reliance, Idea, Aircel and Airtel.
As an Antal Owner, Chandrakanth will be based out of South Bhopal in Ahmedabad. He will recruit within Banking & Finance, Digital, Financial Services, FMCG, Insurance and Marketing. To know more about him visit his microsite https://www.antal.com/office/ahmedabad-south-bopal/263
Meet Our New Owners from June 2018 Class:
Antal Gurgaon – Sohna Road
Deepak Jain, a Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant and Company Secretary by Profession. Deepak has over 22 years of experience in various facets of Finance & Accounting across Indian Companies and Multinational Corporations. He has been recruiting and training his team from a very young age and has been leading his Division from the last 10 years plus.
As an Antal Owner, Deepak will be based out of Sohna Road in Gurgaon. He will recruit within Manufacturing, Retail sectors and will specialize within Accounting, Finance, Legal. To know more about him visit his microsite https://www.antal.com/office/gurgaon-sohna-road/266
Antal Chennai – Neelankarai
Velmurugan has close to 2 decades of experience that straddles across industries in the sales, marketing & media domains. Velmurugan was with CavinKare leading the media duties for CavinKare brands. He was later with Lenovo in Asia Pacific & India roles as the marketing communication and digital marketing lead. As an Antal Owner, Velu will be based in Chennai. He will recruit within
Building Materials, FMCD, FMCG, Retail sectors and will specialize within Sales & Marketing. To know more about him visit his microsite https://www.antal.com/office/neelankarai-chennai/267
Shailin comes in with 25 years of rich corporate experience. He spent the first 9 years with leading brands such as United Colors of Benetton, Walt Disney Consumer Products, etc. He spent the next 16 years with one of India’s leading and premier life insurance companies, HDFC Life. During his enriching stint at HDFC Life, Shailin has spearheaded various verticals encompassing Bancassurance, Strategic Alliances and Institutional Business. He was also instrumental in conceptualizing and developing a unique customer engagement program on the digital platform. At the time he moved out of HDFC Life to join the Antal family, he was Senior Vice President – Bancassurance, leading insurance distribution in the growth verticals of a leading Bank in India.
Ruchi started her career in apparel design and garment making. Over the years she developed an interest in executive search and launched her own search business in the year 2001. For the next few years, she spearheaded executive search for two of India’s leading BPOs. She was instrumental in placing various mid to senior level executives over this time, some of whom are still working at top management positions in those enterprises today. She took a break thereafter to focus on the family, but executive search continued to interest her. Along with Shailin, Ruchi will focus on research and building high quality deliveries.
As an Antal Owners, Shailin and Ruchi will be based out of Goregaon West in Mumbai . They will recruit within Banking, Financial Services, Insurance sectors and will specialize within Sales, Business Development, Strategic Alliances, Acquisition, Distributor Management, Channel Management, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics.
If you are keen on knowing how you can launch your own recruitment business just like they did visit https://india.antalfranchising.com
Many prospects when evaluating our franchise opportunity, have asked us “How does this business look from the inside?” “Who is a right fit for this business?” “Is my experience adequate?” “Do I require prior recruitment experience?” “When will I start making profits?” “Is the support enough?” “Is this a viable proposal vs other offerings in the market?”
Is there an intrinsic value this business generates?
We are exclusively offering this One-of-a-Kind opportunity to Meet, Greet, Interact and be part of our extended family at the Antal Global Conference, Nov-Dec 2017 in the UK. Aspiring entrepreneurs who we think are the best fit for a global recruitment business like ours, and have commercial business acumen to do this, we would be happy to share more details!
You also get the chance to
- Meet the Founder and Chairman of this 24 year old Global Recruitment Business – Mr Tony Goodwin
- Meet a recruitment franchising Stalwart – Mr. Doug Bugie, President, Antal International Network
- Meet the Man who brought Antal to India 10 years ago and made it a household name in the Indian Job market – Mr Joseph Devasia, Managing Director, Antal International India
- Meet our Global Managing Partners who just like you gave up their corporate job to become successful Antal-Preneurs.
- Enhance your Sales Acumen with Global training leaders
- Meet the Antal Global Support team – Our binding factor
Do YOU Envision Yourself as one of them???
Come be part of our Unique & Diversified Family and celebrate with us the spirit of Entrepreneurship!
Antal International is one of the fastest growing, privately held recruitment companies in the world. Since 1993 Antal International has been placing mid to senior level candidates with clients worldwide. The group encompasses more than 146+ offices across the world and 33 offices in India and over 500 consultants and gives access to clients and candidates in 35 countries including USA, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Panama.
Learn more about Antal International India at www.india.antalfranchising.com
PS: We would love for all of you to join us. However since the seats are limited, we need to reserve against a “First Come, First Serve” basis. Please write in with your intent to attend this event to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022 40634908/33/9930099216 and we will be happy to give you a sneak peek into what this event looks like. All you have to do then is to book your flights and enjoy the pleasant stay with us.