If you want to be your own boss, make sure you’re finding the best franchise for you, Jheel Kacharia,FranchiseSales Manager tells you why Antal is the best option for professionals who are looking to start their own business utilizing their professional experience. Here’s a business which gives you an opportunity to ‘Be your own Boss’ rather than operate as an “Outsourced Recruiter”
Why is Antal’s franchising opportunity different from the other service/recruitment franchise opportunities available today?
- It is an opportunity to “Be Your Own Boss” rather than operate as an “Outsourced Recruiter” for another Agency
- Antal’s Methodology
- Training & Coaching for both ‘Start-Up’ & ‘Scale-Up’ challenges
How does being part of a large global professional network help motivate and inspire Antal owners? Wouldn’t a large network mean more competition and survival of the fittest kind-of environment?
A large professional environment helps you to feel a part of something bigger than yourself along with shared experiences and learning. Antal owners complement each other rather than compete with each other.
What kind of support do you provide your to your Managing Partners and their consultants
- Complete Handholding from Information Gathering Stage to Decision making to Working & Growing the Business.
- Developing a Strategy and Business Plan tailored to your approach – Solo Producer, Single Rainmaker or Multiple Rainmakers.
- Negotiation with clients & ability to take on larger projects by capitalizing the network strength and help with Client Meetings, if needed
- 100+ years of experience of setting up, running and scaling up recruitment businesses
- Annual Global Conference, Owner Meetings and Regular Conference Calls across all Offices to foster belongingness and maximize business potential from cross border referrals
- Operational support like IT set up, Sales Brochure, Presentation Material, all relevant stationery articles including standardized Letterheads, Business Cards, Invoice Templates, Branded envelop templates
What are Antal’s future plans?
Antal Plans to open 40-50 new offices by 2021, add more geographies, sector and disciplines into the fray.
How would you describe an Antal Franchise Owner?
A Professional with experience 10-30 years of work experience. Has an entrepreneurial mind-set along with risk taking ability. Also is ready to strive a few years to build his own business.
What would you aspire an aspiring entrepreneur who is longing to pursue his entrepreneurial dream but is afraid to take the leap
First and foremost weigh your options well and make sure that your family is on board with your idea. If it’s your dream to become an Entrepreneur any time is good time till you are ready to work for it. Also franchisee business succeed 73% more than any other business.
If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur who is looking for a franchise opportunity that will allow you to leverage your professional expertise to set up your own recruitment business, speak to Jheel Kacharia today! You may call her on +91 9930099216 or write to her @ JKacharia@antal.com
For more information on our franchising opportunity visit https://india.antalfranchising.com/
He has more than 17 years of rich experience in automotive sector. He worked in well known auto Multinationals (fortune 500 cos.) and Indian auto giant in the areas such as Operations, Manufacturing, Logistics, Quality, Process planning, New launches, Developing manufacturing systems , Greenfield & Global launches and has substantial international exposure working on global car launches.
Nagesh is adventurous and likes extreme sports, travelling, trekking, mountaineering and music. The life of an entrepreneur is full of ups and downs. One day things are exciting; the next we have to face a new hassle. In this unpredictable life as an entrepreneur, Nagesh has managed to make time for himself and for his passion for adventure sport as his new found passion for running. Nagesh shares how running has has kept him motivated, emotionally strong, built his bonding skills as well as made him more focused and disciplined in chasing his entrepreneurial goals. Here’s a glimpse into his journey in becoming more disciplined, focused and persistent
- How did your journey as an avid marathoner begin: It started few years back when there was a mini marathon of 3 kms for parents in my daughter’s school. I was practicing jogging then but it used to be just a casual workout. I decided to participate in this run and I finished it at 4th position amongst 30 odd parents who participated then. I found the experience quite joyful and motivating. I decided to take running seriously and started practicing on a regular basis. Within one year of practice I participated in Pune International Marathon for 10 kms distance and completed the run successfully in a decent time. There after I participated in various short marathons focusing on improving my performance (pace).
- How has it impacted your life today – Indeed, I think I am more fit person today. From last 3 years there has been no minor and major illness touching my life. I have lots of energy to handle daily challenges. I truly feel I am going in the reverse of my age.
- How has this affected your business: I would say the biggest benefit of running has been shown in the business. Long distance running (LDR) is extremely challenging both physically and mentally. By practicing LDR you are training yourself to handle any kind of extreme challenge and precisely that is helping in our business as well. While you are practicing LDR your focus is squarely on running and you break the mammoth task of running 10kms/21kms/42kms into small goals of lets say half a km or a km. Similarly in our business if you focus on each and every call,activity, interactions, negotiations, meetings etc, at the end you will achieve the big targets you have kept in your mind. I can draw one more parallel; when you participate in Long Distance Marathon, you focus on your own result, you are least bothered about who is running ahead of you, behind you or with you. As you run more and more Marathons, you start focusing on improving your own performance. Similarly in Business, you compete with yourself and you should always try to be better than your formal self and not compete with others who may be there in business for years who are legends or there are some who are just novice.
- What does running mean to you today : Running has become a way my of life. It brings enormous joy to me. It helps me handle my stress and frustrations in much better ways.
- Inspite of a busy schedule is it possible to prioritize and take time out for a sport or a hobby: Running, any kind of exercise or sports are very important part of our life and one should not excuse them for lack of time. Infact make these activities an overriding priority and you will have far better quality of life.
- Taking up a sport or music or any other hobby; Does it bring a change in your working style: Certainly. you become much more confident in handling any challenging situations, you are more focused and balanced.
- What’s your advice to entrepreneurs or business leaders who think they are too busy to take up something they are passionate about apart from their profession : I would certainly advise them to take running, weight lifting or any kind of physically & mentally challenging sports as your hobby. You can certainly travel from fitness to success.
Nagesh Joshi office in Chinchwad Pune largely focuses on sectors around Automotive, Engineering and Manufacturing sector. Highly competent consultants at Antal – Pune are handpicked for the expertise they bring either from the Recruitment / Search background or as a functional specialist from a specific sector. If you’re looking to hire exceptional talent within the above sectors/discipline visit his microsite https://www.antal.com/office/pune-india/115
If you want to become a recruiter, but you want to own and run your own recruitment consultancy, then you have two main options:
First – You can either start your own business from scratch,
Second – You can invest in an already established franchise like ours, i.e. Antal International franchise.
Though deciding between the two may seem difficult, here are some considerations that should help you to decide which is better – starting a business or investing in an established franchise.
Do read this up before taking that plunge!
Starting Your Own Business Will Require You to Build Your Own Connections:
It is going to involve a lot more work to develop relationships with various candidates whom you can introduce to clients.
When you invest in a franchise like Antal International, though, you’ll be able to take advantage of our huge Global network, which means you’ll immediately have connections to a client history that will help you in expanding your business rapidly.
A Franchise Will Have an Established Brand:
One of the most difficult tasks of starting a small business from scratch is that you have to put a lot of effort and resources into marketing your brand. Nobody is going to know who you are, and the survival of your business will depend on how effectively you can increase awareness and generate interest in your company. This can become quite expensive – and if you don’t have any marketing experience or know-how, it can be quite challenging as well.
Not only a franchise already has a well-established brand and client base, but they also help you with your local/social media marketing efforts to get your business off on the right foot.
You Won’t Need as Much Recruitment Experience with a Franchise:
If you want to become a recruitment consultant without any kind of recruiting experience or expertise, you will face some difficulties getting your small business off the ground. Even developing a business plan is going to be a challenge.
However, if you invest in a franchise, you’re going to receive the training, guidance and operational support you need to run your franchise effectively. After all, the last thing that a franchisor wants is for their owners to fail.
With a Small Business, You’ll Be on Your Own:
Running a business is difficult enough as it is, and you may end up feeling like you’re out to sea all on your own with a small business.
With a franchise, you’ll be given full support by the franchisor as you start your business, as well as during the duration of your franchise life.
Associate Your Recruitment Business with a Global Brand & Strengthen your Position in the Global Market.
Associating your successful Recruitment Business with Antal International as an Alliance Partner gives you access to:
- Leverage from a global brand represented across 33 countries (150+ offices) – 48offices in India.
- Share business through the network of offices – last year 25% of our total group revenue was generated through shared business.
- Move talent globally through our extensive Network
- Antal Training solutions for your Business to help optimize performance and boost growth
- Regular international networking, strategy events and conferences in India and globally
- Co-branding as an Alliance Partner with Antal to accelerate Business Growth
- Brand Logo featured on Antal’s Alliance Partner Page
- 2 sessions annually with Tony Goodwin, CEO Antal International for the Entire Alliance Group
- Support in Crafting a Business Plan to achieve Yearly Growth
- PR & Branding Support
The Association fee is Rs. 2.5 lakhs + GST followed by an Annual cost of Rs.2 lakhs + GST per year. The Term will be valid for 5 years which can be renewed upon conclusion
We share Information, Knowledge and Experience for the Benefit of our Colleagues, Clients and Candidates – and we do this Better than anyone in the World!
At Antal, we believe strongly in our Entrepreneurial Ethos and we’re always looking for ways to optimise and strengthen our position in the global market.
We can save you time, worry and money! Most importantly, we remove the risk of running a business that lacks the expert insights of a Successful Mentor with Global Multi-Domain & Industry Expertise!
Are you a recruitment business owner with these questions on your mind?
- How do I rise above 8.33% mark
- When do I say no to an assignment
- How do I scale up my business
- How do I keep a track of my employee’s performance
- How do I plan career progression for my employees
- How do I adapt to newer technologies within recruitment
There are many facets to building a successful recruitment business, you may have set up a business that is fairly successful, but has now reached a spot from where scaling up your business seems difficult. There will be a lot more questions pertaining to these challenges, and you are sure to be pointed in the right direction by people who have gone before on this journey.
We invite you to join us over a series of calls with one of the most recognized recruitment Stalwarts in India, Mr Joseph Devasia. These calls will allow you to interact and get direction and advice on how best to tackle these business challenges.
Joe, as he is fondly called, is the MD of Antal International Networks, India and has an impressive track record of building and scaling up recruitment business in India and in UK.
His passion for recruitment, technology in recruitment, and a keen business acumen make him a thought leader and is a known name in India recruitment circle. His quotes often appear in industry related articles in business and general newspapers.
For registration details refer below
- Registration Fee: Rs 1000/- per year (4 calls in a year)
- Duration: 45mins to an Hour
- First Call: Friday, September 29, 2017
- Time: 4:00pm
- Link to the booking form: https://goo.gl/GVGbz1
- Payment by bank transfer should be made to:
CITIBANK N.A., Mumbai, India
Account Name: ANTAL INTERNATIONAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Account No: 0054535112, IFSC CODE: CITI0000037, SWIFT CODE: CITINBX
*Your booking will be confirmed only once the registration fee is paid
Many prospects when evaluating our franchise opportunity, have asked us “How does this business look from the inside?” “Who is a right fit for this business?” “Is my experience adequate?” “Do I require prior recruitment experience?” “When will I start making profits?” “Is the support enough?” “Is this a viable proposal vs other offerings in the market?”
Is there an intrinsic value this business generates?
We are exclusively offering this One-of-a-Kind opportunity to Meet, Greet, Interact and be part of our extended family at the Antal Global Conference, Nov-Dec 2017 in the UK. Aspiring entrepreneurs who we think are the best fit for a global recruitment business like ours, and have commercial business acumen to do this, we would be happy to share more details!
You also get the chance to
- Meet the Founder and Chairman of this 24 year old Global Recruitment Business – Mr Tony Goodwin
- Meet a recruitment franchising Stalwart – Mr. Doug Bugie, President, Antal International Network
- Meet the Man who brought Antal to India 10 years ago and made it a household name in the Indian Job market – Mr Joseph Devasia, Managing Director, Antal International India
- Meet our Global Managing Partners who just like you gave up their corporate job to become successful Antal-Preneurs.
- Enhance your Sales Acumen with Global training leaders
- Meet the Antal Global Support team – Our binding factor
Do YOU Envision Yourself as one of them???
Come be part of our Unique & Diversified Family and celebrate with us the spirit of Entrepreneurship!
Antal International is one of the fastest growing, privately held recruitment companies in the world. Since 1993 Antal International has been placing mid to senior level candidates with clients worldwide. The group encompasses more than 146+ offices across the world and 33 offices in India and over 500 consultants and gives access to clients and candidates in 35 countries including USA, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Panama.
Learn more about Antal International India at www.india.antalfranchising.com
PS: We would love for all of you to join us. However since the seats are limited, we need to reserve against a “First Come, First Serve” basis. Please write in with your intent to attend this event to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022 40634908/33/9930099216 and we will be happy to give you a sneak peek into what this event looks like. All you have to do then is to book your flights and enjoy the pleasant stay with us.
Antal International, global leader in executive recruitment business is glad to announce 4 new offices joining its growing network in India. Currently Antal has 146+ offices across the globe. In India, Antal has 45 offices across 13 cities.
Antal International, an Executive Recruitment firm is offering franchise opportunities to aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking for a business opportunity that will help them utilize their professional work experience and knowledge to build a successful recruitment business.
Our new Managing Partners come with years of professional experience and industry knowledge and this will help them lay foundation to their new venture.
Meet our new Owners
Managing Partner: Babita Gulia
Babita comes with 12+ yrs of experience in IT in Solution Design, Product management and Development. She has services clients such as AMAZON, FACEBOOK, VODAFONE RED VENTURES. She is a Certified Interior Designer (2015-2017) from New York Institute of Art & Design – Certified Interior Designer (2015-2017). She as a Degree in Master in Business Economics, Veer Narmad South University – University Topper (2001- 2003), Bachelors of Arts in Statistics, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University- First Class (1998-2001, Higher Diploma in Software Engineering – Aptech ATG Web Commerce Certification, Atlanta GA 2010 and Certification in Business Analytics. She will recruit for Software Engineers/Developers and Technical Leads in IT and gradually expand her domain to recruiting for Project manager, Program Manager, Technical manager, QA, Developers, Service Delivery.
Antal Goregaon East
Managing Partner: Trilochan Singh
Trilochan is an environmental engineer by qualification with a specialization in designing water treatment plants. However, has spent most of his professional life in the ITES sector in managing quality for the offshore region in a managerial position. A first generation entrepreneur, he harbors 15 years of experience in the field of ITES/BPO/KPO
Managing Partner: Sunil Kapoor
Sunil is Management graduate (Operations and Supply Chain) from IMT, Ghaziabad. His career spanning 14 years, boasts of working with the best in fields viz PepsiCo India Holding, Reliance Industries Ltd., Continental Automotive & Magneti Marelli (FCA group Company)
During his professional career he has won many awards for his employers like Best Supplier of the Year Awards from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (For deliveries), Best Product Launch Award for AMT (Auto Manual Transmission) from Maruti Suzuki India Limited, apart from those many other external and internal Awards. He is an expert on Greenfield project, high ramp ups, and complex global supply chain management. During his career he has set benchmarks for many countries’ Supply Chain function and helped many Global leaders improve their Supply Chain & Operations.
Antal Kharadi Pune
Managing Partners: The Pune, Kharadi office is managed by 3 Managing Partners, namely – Bhavani Shankar, Sudhir Patil and Dipika Mandhania; each an expert at their respective industry.
Shankar is an accomplished & result-oriented Business Leader with 17 years of extensive experience across all phases of business, including Start-ups, Business Turnarounds, Expansions, Project Management, Technical Marketing, Business Process Reengineering and Risk Analysis for foreign entrants in Indian market.
He comes with proven skills in giving direction to business, improving operations, maximizing profits and driving cost reductions; exhibited leadership in liaising with concerned departments to ensure that legal & business risks are identified. He has successfully evolved volume led & value led strategies that drove expansion of new international business initiatives in highly competitive markets of India. He has acquired in-depth understanding of global mechanisms, operating procedures and latest technologies in Manufacturing / Automotive / IT / ITES industries. Over the years he has gained understanding of Japanese Financial Market and country specific requirements while working in Tokyo, he is a Dynamic, balanced & approachable individual with strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving & crisis management skills; sensitive to the dynamics of cross-cultural workspaces.
Sudhir is a result oriented professional adept at cementing healthy relationships which lead to accomplish business goals, maximize productivity & profitability. With over 18 years’ of experience in Business Development, Operations Management, Team Management & Liaison with Govt. bodies, Expert at Client Acquisitions, he is also a certified “Train the Trainer” with Dale Carnegie.
Dipika comes with 16 years of hands on man-management, strategic planning, and Entrepreneurship experience which have honed her executive skills to perfection. Her global exposure being in Canada, USA and UK enables her to take a holistic approach to provide appropriate and quality solutions. Major part of her employment career has been with fortune 500 companies. Across organizations her experience has been in Process and Project Transitioning, Hiring and Building effective teams, Training and Development, Mentoring and Coaching and Project Management.
She has completed Diploma in Business Management from Centennial College, Toronto, Canada. Certified by the Government, in their flagship Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP) at Symbiosis, Khadki centre and has been a serial entrepreneur since 2013.
About Antal: The Antal International Network is a Global Executive Recruitment firm combining permanent, temporary, interim and contract recruitment solutions launched in 1993 by Mr. Tony Goodwin. Headquartered in London, Antal today has over 146 offices in 33 countries. Antal International entered the Indian market in late 2006. Our 1st franchisee Mr. Joseph Devasia established his business January 2007 onwards, being extremely successful in the initial years. Antal realized immediately that this was a goldmine waiting to be explored, hence in late 2008; Doug Bugie who was then CEO at Antal International Network floated the idea of franchising further in India and suggested that Joseph could enter into a JV with Antal to help expand its footprints further in the Indian recruitment industry.
Since then began Antal’s journey of franchising in India and over the years since then, we have been able to establish 45 successful franchises across 14 cities. Antal through its franchise model allows you to build your own executive recruitment business and at the same time be part of 24 year old global recruitment company with 146 offices in 33 countries across the globe.
For more Information, visit our website – http://www.antal.com