First – You can either start your own business from scratch,
Second – You can invest in an already established franchise like ours, i.e. Antal International franchise.
Though deciding between the two may seem difficult, here are some considerations that should help you to decide which is better – starting a business or investing in an established franchise.
Do read this up before taking that plunge!
Starting Your Own Business Will Require You to Build Your Own Connections:
It is going to involve a lot more work to develop relationships with various candidates whom you can introduce to clients.
When you invest in a franchise like Antal International, though, you’ll be able to take advantage of our huge Global network, which means you’ll immediately have connections to a client history that will help you in expanding your business rapidly.
A Franchise Will Have an Established Brand:
One of the most difficult tasks of starting a small business from scratch is that you have to put a lot of effort and resources into marketing your brand. Nobody is going to know who you are, and the survival of your business will depend on how effectively you can increase awareness and generate interest in your company. This can become quite expensive – and if you don’t have any marketing experience or know-how, it can be quite challenging as well.
Not only a franchise already has a well-established brand and client base, but they also help you with your local/social media marketing efforts to get your business off on the right foot.
You Won’t Need as Much Recruitment Experience with a Franchise:
If you want to become a recruitment consultant without any kind of recruiting experience or expertise, you will face some difficulties getting your small business off the ground. Even developing a business plan is going to be a challenge.
However, if you invest in a franchise, you’re going to receive the training, guidance and operational support you need to run your franchise effectively. After all, the last thing that a franchisor wants is for their owners to fail.
With a Small Business, You’ll Be on Your Own:
Running a business is difficult enough as it is, and you may end up feeling like you’re out to sea all on your own with a small business.
With a franchise, you’ll be given full support by the franchisor as you start your business, as well as during the duration of your franchise life.
Associate Your Recruitment Business with a Global Brand & Strengthen your Position in the Global Market.
Associating your successful Recruitment Business with Antal International as an Alliance Partner gives you access to:
- Leverage from a global brand represented across 33 countries (150+ offices) – 48offices in India.
- Share business through the network of offices – last year 25% of our total group revenue was generated through shared business.
- Move talent globally through our extensive Network
- Antal Training solutions for your Business to help optimize performance and boost growth
- Regular international networking, strategy events and conferences in India and globally
- Co-branding as an Alliance Partner with Antal to accelerate Business Growth
- Brand Logo featured on Antal’s Alliance Partner Page
- 2 sessions annually with Tony Goodwin, CEO Antal International for the Entire Alliance Group
- Support in Crafting a Business Plan to achieve Yearly Growth
- PR & Branding Support
The Association fee is Rs. 2.5 lakhs + GST followed by an Annual cost of Rs.2 lakhs + GST per year. The Term will be valid for 5 years which can be renewed upon conclusion
We share Information, Knowledge and Experience for the Benefit of our Colleagues, Clients and Candidates – and we do this Better than anyone in the World!
At Antal, we believe strongly in our Entrepreneurial Ethos and we’re always looking for ways to optimise and strengthen our position in the global market.
We can save you time, worry and money! Most importantly, we remove the risk of running a business that lacks the expert insights of a Successful Mentor with Global Multi-Domain & Industry Expertise!
Are you a recruitment business owner with these questions on your mind?
- How do I rise above 8.33% mark
- When do I say no to an assignment
- How do I scale up my business
- How do I keep a track of my employee’s performance
- How do I plan career progression for my employees
- How do I adapt to newer technologies within recruitment
There are many facets to building a successful recruitment business, you may have set up a business that is fairly successful, but has now reached a spot from where scaling up your business seems difficult. There will be a lot more questions pertaining to these challenges, and you are sure to be pointed in the right direction by people who have gone before on this journey.
We invite you to join us over a series of calls with one of the most recognized recruitment Stalwarts in India, Mr Joseph Devasia. These calls will allow you to interact and get direction and advice on how best to tackle these business challenges.
Joe, as he is fondly called, is the MD of Antal International Networks, India and has an impressive track record of building and scaling up recruitment business in India and in UK.
His passion for recruitment, technology in recruitment, and a keen business acumen make him a thought leader and is a known name in India recruitment circle. His quotes often appear in industry related articles in business and general newspapers.
For registration details refer below
- Registration Fee: Rs 1000/- per year (4 calls in a year)
- Duration: 45mins to an Hour
- First Call: Friday, September 29, 2017
- Time: 4:00pm
- Link to the booking form: https://goo.gl/GVGbz1
- Payment by bank transfer should be made to:
CITIBANK N.A., Mumbai, India
Account Name: ANTAL INTERNATIONAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Account No: 0054535112, IFSC CODE: CITI0000037, SWIFT CODE: CITINBX
*Your booking will be confirmed only once the registration fee is paid
Many prospects when evaluating our franchise opportunity, have asked us “How does this business look from the inside?” “Who is a right fit for this business?” “Is my experience adequate?” “Do I require prior recruitment experience?” “When will I start making profits?” “Is the support enough?” “Is this a viable proposal vs other offerings in the market?”
Is there an intrinsic value this business generates?
We are exclusively offering this One-of-a-Kind opportunity to Meet, Greet, Interact and be part of our extended family at the Antal Global Conference, Nov-Dec 2017 in the UK. Aspiring entrepreneurs who we think are the best fit for a global recruitment business like ours, and have commercial business acumen to do this, we would be happy to share more details!
You also get the chance to
- Meet the Founder and Chairman of this 24 year old Global Recruitment Business – Mr Tony Goodwin
- Meet a recruitment franchising Stalwart – Mr. Doug Bugie, President, Antal International Network
- Meet the Man who brought Antal to India 10 years ago and made it a household name in the Indian Job market – Mr Joseph Devasia, Managing Director, Antal International India
- Meet our Global Managing Partners who just like you gave up their corporate job to become successful Antal-Preneurs.
- Enhance your Sales Acumen with Global training leaders
- Meet the Antal Global Support team – Our binding factor
Do YOU Envision Yourself as one of them???
Come be part of our Unique & Diversified Family and celebrate with us the spirit of Entrepreneurship!
Antal International is one of the fastest growing, privately held recruitment companies in the world. Since 1993 Antal International has been placing mid to senior level candidates with clients worldwide. The group encompasses more than 146+ offices across the world and 33 offices in India and over 500 consultants and gives access to clients and candidates in 35 countries including USA, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Panama.
Learn more about Antal International India at www.india.antalfranchising.com
PS: We would love for all of you to join us. However since the seats are limited, we need to reserve against a “First Come, First Serve” basis. Please write in with your intent to attend this event to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or call us on 022 40634908/33/9930099216 and we will be happy to give you a sneak peek into what this event looks like. All you have to do then is to book your flights and enjoy the pleasant stay with us.
Antal International, global leader in executive recruitment business is glad to announce 4 new offices joining its growing network in India. Currently Antal has 146+ offices across the globe. In India, Antal has 45 offices across 13 cities.
Antal International, an Executive Recruitment firm is offering franchise opportunities to aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking for a business opportunity that will help them utilize their professional work experience and knowledge to build a successful recruitment business.
Our new Managing Partners come with years of professional experience and industry knowledge and this will help them lay foundation to their new venture.
Meet our new Owners
Managing Partner: Babita Gulia
Babita comes with 12+ yrs of experience in IT in Solution Design, Product management and Development. She has services clients such as AMAZON, FACEBOOK, VODAFONE RED VENTURES. She is a Certified Interior Designer (2015-2017) from New York Institute of Art & Design – Certified Interior Designer (2015-2017). She as a Degree in Master in Business Economics, Veer Narmad South University – University Topper (2001- 2003), Bachelors of Arts in Statistics, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University- First Class (1998-2001, Higher Diploma in Software Engineering – Aptech ATG Web Commerce Certification, Atlanta GA 2010 and Certification in Business Analytics. She will recruit for Software Engineers/Developers and Technical Leads in IT and gradually expand her domain to recruiting for Project manager, Program Manager, Technical manager, QA, Developers, Service Delivery.
Antal Goregaon East
Managing Partner: Trilochan Singh
Trilochan is an environmental engineer by qualification with a specialization in designing water treatment plants. However, has spent most of his professional life in the ITES sector in managing quality for the offshore region in a managerial position. A first generation entrepreneur, he harbors 15 years of experience in the field of ITES/BPO/KPO
Managing Partner: Sunil Kapoor
Sunil is Management graduate (Operations and Supply Chain) from IMT, Ghaziabad. His career spanning 14 years, boasts of working with the best in fields viz PepsiCo India Holding, Reliance Industries Ltd., Continental Automotive & Magneti Marelli (FCA group Company)
During his professional career he has won many awards for his employers like Best Supplier of the Year Awards from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (For deliveries), Best Product Launch Award for AMT (Auto Manual Transmission) from Maruti Suzuki India Limited, apart from those many other external and internal Awards. He is an expert on Greenfield project, high ramp ups, and complex global supply chain management. During his career he has set benchmarks for many countries’ Supply Chain function and helped many Global leaders improve their Supply Chain & Operations.
Antal Kharadi Pune
Managing Partners: The Pune, Kharadi office is managed by 3 Managing Partners, namely – Bhavani Shankar, Sudhir Patil and Dipika Mandhania; each an expert at their respective industry.
Shankar is an accomplished & result-oriented Business Leader with 17 years of extensive experience across all phases of business, including Start-ups, Business Turnarounds, Expansions, Project Management, Technical Marketing, Business Process Reengineering and Risk Analysis for foreign entrants in Indian market.
He comes with proven skills in giving direction to business, improving operations, maximizing profits and driving cost reductions; exhibited leadership in liaising with concerned departments to ensure that legal & business risks are identified. He has successfully evolved volume led & value led strategies that drove expansion of new international business initiatives in highly competitive markets of India. He has acquired in-depth understanding of global mechanisms, operating procedures and latest technologies in Manufacturing / Automotive / IT / ITES industries. Over the years he has gained understanding of Japanese Financial Market and country specific requirements while working in Tokyo, he is a Dynamic, balanced & approachable individual with strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving & crisis management skills; sensitive to the dynamics of cross-cultural workspaces.
Sudhir is a result oriented professional adept at cementing healthy relationships which lead to accomplish business goals, maximize productivity & profitability. With over 18 years’ of experience in Business Development, Operations Management, Team Management & Liaison with Govt. bodies, Expert at Client Acquisitions, he is also a certified “Train the Trainer” with Dale Carnegie.
Dipika comes with 16 years of hands on man-management, strategic planning, and Entrepreneurship experience which have honed her executive skills to perfection. Her global exposure being in Canada, USA and UK enables her to take a holistic approach to provide appropriate and quality solutions. Major part of her employment career has been with fortune 500 companies. Across organizations her experience has been in Process and Project Transitioning, Hiring and Building effective teams, Training and Development, Mentoring and Coaching and Project Management.
She has completed Diploma in Business Management from Centennial College, Toronto, Canada. Certified by the Government, in their flagship Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP) at Symbiosis, Khadki centre and has been a serial entrepreneur since 2013.
About Antal: The Antal International Network is a Global Executive Recruitment firm combining permanent, temporary, interim and contract recruitment solutions launched in 1993 by Mr. Tony Goodwin. Headquartered in London, Antal today has over 146 offices in 33 countries. Antal International entered the Indian market in late 2006. Our 1st franchisee Mr. Joseph Devasia established his business January 2007 onwards, being extremely successful in the initial years. Antal realized immediately that this was a goldmine waiting to be explored, hence in late 2008; Doug Bugie who was then CEO at Antal International Network floated the idea of franchising further in India and suggested that Joseph could enter into a JV with Antal to help expand its footprints further in the Indian recruitment industry.
Since then began Antal’s journey of franchising in India and over the years since then, we have been able to establish 45 successful franchises across 14 cities. Antal through its franchise model allows you to build your own executive recruitment business and at the same time be part of 24 year old global recruitment company with 146 offices in 33 countries across the globe.
For more Information, visit our website – http://www.antal.com
Great organizations are built through exceptional leaders who inspire, motivate, and help grow the business. Today leadership goes beyond the four walls of a cubicle, people are constantly looking for role models whose life, habits they can imitate or learn from. Here, we are not just paraphrasing the stereotypical leader who only discusses business & numbers. These are individuals who inspire their peers to live their passions daily and are able to create enthusiasm, empower others, infuse confidence and push others to DREAM BIG & keep going when the going gets tough!
Antal has been doing just that for over 24 years, mentoring entrepreneurs who today are leaders with inspiring stories about persistence, zeal and determination. Our leaders each have success stories that can inspire people to DREAM BIG and not throw in the towel early!
Learning is serious business at Antal. A core and foundational process training is just a start for learning how to create a sustainable and tenured business. The franchise owners, our leaders come from diverse corporate backgrounds- heading functions. At Antal, they become P&L leaders for their own business. In itself, the transition is dramatic and conflicting priorities try to jostle up in the line of sight.
How does one create a method in this madness. That’s when coaching and mentoring leadership kicks in. As an organization Antal has strived to mentor leaders who inspire, motivate through initiatives such as
- Mentoring programs by Doug Bugie, President Antal International Network and Tony Goodwin Founder & CEO Antal International- Stalwarts of the Antal Network
- Tony, himself an Award Winning Entrepreneur spearheads a Platinum club where he mentors the Top 3 owners in the India network about employee management, scaling up & hindrances in growing the business. Regular trips across the globe give him the insight apart from his vast experience to help owners mould their teams and succeed in achieving targets.
- Doug, one of the Stalwarts of the recruitment business for the last 33 years is always available with scores of advice and ideas to grow the business beyond expectations. Even if not contacted directly, he regularly reaches out to owners through Sector Con calls and Inspirational training.
- Motivational Speakers at Conferences and Meets
- Brian Mayne the creator of Goal Maps, shared his rags to riches story and what circumstances led him to create the one of the most powerful techniques to bring about the future one hopes for. Brian’s story moved many of us to tears and his grit encouraged us all to follow our dreams.
- The World Renowned “Mumbai Dabbawala’s” operating model is a blueprint for how one can build a successful network from scratch. A daily home to office delivery service started with a mere handful of people and is now more than 5,000 associates and has survived the test of time for the past 125 years! Most impressively this network does not have an “Iota of Digital Support”!
- Tony Seager shared indispensable advice on how to hire top talent and ramp up your leadership ability to retain them
- Greg Peake’s useful strategic tips and solutions helped Owners increase their competiveness and leadership in the difficult markets they might face.
- Birender Ahluwalia took a session on increasing productivity at work by nurturing positive people. Aptly titled ‘Converting Yearly Plans into Reality’ it was a highly interactive and energetic session.
- Antal Owners Taking Centre Stage
- Vinu Nair, Managing Partner Antal India conducted a session ‘Leveraging Capability across Offices’ which focuses on offices working in same discipline unifying to pitch and sell Antal as One Multifaceted Entity.
- Anil P Dev spoke about ‘Position Specific Terms or Empanelment’ another great session to build profitable businesses.
- Praveen Dewan, Managing Partner Antal India shared his inputs leadership by re-focusing one’s thoughts.
- Jonathan Edwards, one of the most prolific and dynamic leaders in the global network hosted Ms Shinu Jose for two days in his office in Shanghai and very openly shared secrets of his success and gave open space for interactions into his team. These conversations charted for the India network, career progression of the consultants.
- Mike Ryall, the exceptional leader of Parkside and part of the Operations Board at HQ has coached the Indian leadership in streamlining the internal hiring process to create a performance culture right from hiring.
- Leadership Lessons with our Trainers…
- Tony Jones- The “Rock on which Antal India was built” inculcated the leadership culture in the Antal Network
- Shinu Jose- Antal India’s first employee has been in recruitment for 10 years and she gets practical insights into the business, having worked in a micro niche category herself for 5 years. She believes that the success in this business comes from following the process and brings in her vast experience, continuous learning and humor to motivate and encourage the owners to go for the gold.
- Rob Barklamb- Rob is a highly regarded recruitment trainer with over twenty years’ recruitment experience. He is able to help you reach your goals and leadership dreams.
- And Finally Building on Passions
- Owners like Vinu Nair have motivated people in his team to take cycling by facilitating the infrastructure for it
- Owners like Joseph Devasia and Anil Dev share their passion for biking and have bonded while taking road trips
- Vinu Nair has also motivated Nagesh Joshi to run Marathons and now both of them are regular marathon runners and share notes on their best timings
- Anil Dev is following his passion for Photography
There is so much planning that goes into starting a business – arranging finances, making a business plan, organizing the infrastructure etc., but there’s something more that is important that one should consider before commencing their entrepreneurial journey – being prepared from the inside & ready to face your fears and the challenges ahead!
To paraphrase Brain Tracy “The Key to Success is to focus our Conscious Mind on Things we Desire not Things we Fear.”
There are many people who aspire to become Entrepreneurs but few make it happen. Every Entrepreneur – failed or successful goes through fear and anxiety before launching their business. However, there is a difference between the two – the successful entrepreneur faces and overcomes fear while the other gives into his fear and quits.
Have you been nurturing an entrepreneurial dream but your inner fears are holding you back?
Entrepreneurship is not an easy task, there are many known and unknown hurdles at every stage that one needs to endure. Like Brain Tracy rightly says; In such situations an entrepreneur needs to focus on his goal and work towards achieving it rather than focusing on his fears and anxieties.
If your fear is holding you back from taking the entrepreneurial plunge, review this list of fears that are holding you back and learn how it’s possible to overcome them:
- Fear of Failure: It is often assumed that entrepreneurs do not fail; every entrepreneurial venture is successful; sadly, this is not true. Failure happens to lots of people. Most successful entrepreneurs have faced failures, endured it, learnt from it, moved on and then succeeded. If fear of failure is holding you back from starting your own business, remember you’re not alone. You have to keep your goal is mind and focus on it instead. Failure is inevitable but it’s how you overcome it, is what determines your entrepreneurial success.
- Lack of confidence, not being an expert: It’s always advisable to venture into an industry/business that you have been passionate about. It’s absolutely essential to have some understanding of the business you are getting into so that you know enough about your product or service to be able to sell it to your clients. At the same time you always have to be open to learning, as willingness to learn will help you grow and succeed & there is so much knowledge that you will pick up on the way.
- Fear of quitting your job: Moving out of their comfort zone is a common fear faced by aspiring entrepreneurs who fear losing out on income and not being able to manage responsibilities. There is no guarantee that your business will make money in its initial stages and therefore the initial days can be difficult especially if you have a family and are the sole bread winner of the family.In such a situation it is best to have your family’s complete support and cooperation. To prepare for this you have to manage your finances to take care of your personal & professional needs. There is no guaranteed timeline as to when you will start generating income. The best solution to overcome this is to plan yourself well (financially, mentally and emotionally) till a period where you guarantee projected revenues.
- Fear of rejection: We want to be accepted, appreciated and rejection is most dreaded. No one wants to be told that their idea is not great, that their services are not better than competitors. The key is to keep in mind that rejections are stepping stones to understand why people are rejecting your product/idea and improve it.
Learning and growing comes hand in hand in Entrepreneurship. Being fearless would also be overconfident which may not be good for a new business. Fear is good and it’s normal to have worries & anxieties as these will help you keep your head on your shoulders and think through the decisions that you make especially when you’re faced by difficulties.
Entrepreneurship is for people with fears, anxieties and who are well prepared and willing to face their fears, learn & overcome them rather than giving up when the Going gets Tough!