Facing challenges while building your recruitment business?
Are you a recruitment business owner with these questions on your mind?
- How do I rise above 8.33% mark
- When do I say no to an assignment
- How do I scale up my business
- How do I keep a track of my employee’s performance
- How do I plan career progression for my employees
- How do I adapt to newer technologies within recruitment
There are many facets to building a successful recruitment business, you may have set up a business that is fairly successful, but has now reached a spot from where scaling up your business seems difficult. There will be a lot more questions pertaining to these challenges, and you are sure to be pointed in the right direction by people who have gone before on this journey.
We invite you to join us over a series of calls with one of the most recognized recruitment Stalwarts in India, Mr Joseph Devasia. These calls will allow you to interact and get direction and advice on how best to tackle these business challenges.
Joe, as he is fondly called, is the MD of Antal International Networks, India and has an impressive track record of building and scaling up recruitment business in India and in UK.
His passion for recruitment, technology in recruitment, and a keen business acumen make him a thought leader and is a known name in India recruitment circle. His quotes often appear in industry related articles in business and general newspapers.
For registration details refer below
- Registration Fee: Rs 1000/- per year (4 calls in a year)
- Duration: 45mins to an Hour
- First Call: Friday, September 29, 2017
- Time: 4:00pm
- Link to the booking form: https://goo.gl/GVGbz1
- Payment by bank transfer should be made to:
CITIBANK N.A., Mumbai, India
Account Name: ANTAL INTERNATIONAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Account No: 0054535112, IFSC CODE: CITI0000037, SWIFT CODE: CITINBX
*Your booking will be confirmed only once the registration fee is paid