Going beyond Recruitment Leadership – 24 years of nurturing leaders who inspire
Great organizations are built through exceptional leaders who inspire, motivate, and help grow the business. Today leadership goes beyond the four walls of a cubicle, people are constantly looking for role models whose life, habits they can imitate or learn from. Here, we are not just paraphrasing the stereotypical leader who only discusses business & numbers. These are individuals who inspire their peers to live their passions daily and are able to create enthusiasm, empower others, infuse confidence and push others to DREAM BIG & keep going when the going gets tough!
Antal has been doing just that for over 24 years, mentoring entrepreneurs who today are leaders with inspiring stories about persistence, zeal and determination. Our leaders each have success stories that can inspire people to DREAM BIG and not throw in the towel early!
Learning is serious business at Antal. A core and foundational process training is just a start for learning how to create a sustainable and tenured business. The franchise owners, our leaders come from diverse corporate backgrounds- heading functions. At Antal, they become P&L leaders for their own business. In itself, the transition is dramatic and conflicting priorities try to jostle up in the line of sight.
How does one create a method in this madness. That’s when coaching and mentoring leadership kicks in. As an organization Antal has strived to mentor leaders who inspire, motivate through initiatives such as
- Mentoring programs by Doug Bugie, President Antal International Network and Tony Goodwin Founder & CEO Antal International- Stalwarts of the Antal Network
- Tony, himself an Award Winning Entrepreneur spearheads a Platinum club where he mentors the Top 3 owners in the India network about employee management, scaling up & hindrances in growing the business. Regular trips across the globe give him the insight apart from his vast experience to help owners mould their teams and succeed in achieving targets.
- Doug, one of the Stalwarts of the recruitment business for the last 33 years is always available with scores of advice and ideas to grow the business beyond expectations. Even if not contacted directly, he regularly reaches out to owners through Sector Con calls and Inspirational training.
- Motivational Speakers at Conferences and Meets
- Brian Mayne the creator of Goal Maps, shared his rags to riches story and what circumstances led him to create the one of the most powerful techniques to bring about the future one hopes for. Brian’s story moved many of us to tears and his grit encouraged us all to follow our dreams.
- The World Renowned “Mumbai Dabbawala’s” operating model is a blueprint for how one can build a successful network from scratch. A daily home to office delivery service started with a mere handful of people and is now more than 5,000 associates and has survived the test of time for the past 125 years! Most impressively this network does not have an “Iota of Digital Support”!
- Tony Seager shared indispensable advice on how to hire top talent and ramp up your leadership ability to retain them
- Greg Peake’s useful strategic tips and solutions helped Owners increase their competiveness and leadership in the difficult markets they might face.
- Birender Ahluwalia took a session on increasing productivity at work by nurturing positive people. Aptly titled ‘Converting Yearly Plans into Reality’ it was a highly interactive and energetic session.
- Antal Owners Taking Centre Stage
- Vinu Nair, Managing Partner Antal India conducted a session ‘Leveraging Capability across Offices’ which focuses on offices working in same discipline unifying to pitch and sell Antal as One Multifaceted Entity.
- Anil P Dev spoke about ‘Position Specific Terms or Empanelment’ another great session to build profitable businesses.
- Praveen Dewan, Managing Partner Antal India shared his inputs leadership by re-focusing one’s thoughts.
- Jonathan Edwards, one of the most prolific and dynamic leaders in the global network hosted Ms Shinu Jose for two days in his office in Shanghai and very openly shared secrets of his success and gave open space for interactions into his team. These conversations charted for the India network, career progression of the consultants.
- Mike Ryall, the exceptional leader of Parkside and part of the Operations Board at HQ has coached the Indian leadership in streamlining the internal hiring process to create a performance culture right from hiring.
- Leadership Lessons with our Trainers…
- Tony Jones- The “Rock on which Antal India was built” inculcated the leadership culture in the Antal Network
- Shinu Jose- Antal India’s first employee has been in recruitment for 10 years and she gets practical insights into the business, having worked in a micro niche category herself for 5 years. She believes that the success in this business comes from following the process and brings in her vast experience, continuous learning and humor to motivate and encourage the owners to go for the gold.
- Rob Barklamb- Rob is a highly regarded recruitment trainer with over twenty years’ recruitment experience. He is able to help you reach your goals and leadership dreams.
- And Finally Building on Passions
- Owners like Vinu Nair have motivated people in his team to take cycling by facilitating the infrastructure for it
- Owners like Joseph Devasia and Anil Dev share their passion for biking and have bonded while taking road trips
- Vinu Nair has also motivated Nagesh Joshi to run Marathons and now both of them are regular marathon runners and share notes on their best timings
- Anil Dev is following his passion for Photography