Antal International, global leader in executive recruitment business is glad to announce 4 new offices joining its growing network in India. Currently Antal has 146+ offices across the globe. In India, Antal has 45 offices across 13 cities.
Antal International, an Executive Recruitment firm is offering franchise opportunities to aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking for a business opportunity that will help them utilize their professional work experience and knowledge to build a successful recruitment business.
Our new Managing Partners come with years of professional experience and industry knowledge and this will help them lay foundation to their new venture.
Meet our new Owners
Managing Partner: Babita Gulia
Babita comes with 12+ yrs of experience in IT in Solution Design, Product management and Development. She has services clients such as AMAZON, FACEBOOK, VODAFONE RED VENTURES. She is a Certified Interior Designer (2015-2017) from New York Institute of Art & Design – Certified Interior Designer (2015-2017). She as a Degree in Master in Business Economics, Veer Narmad South University – University Topper (2001- 2003), Bachelors of Arts in Statistics, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University- First Class (1998-2001, Higher Diploma in Software Engineering – Aptech ATG Web Commerce Certification, Atlanta GA 2010 and Certification in Business Analytics. She will recruit for Software Engineers/Developers and Technical Leads in IT and gradually expand her domain to recruiting for Project manager, Program Manager, Technical manager, QA, Developers, Service Delivery.
Antal Goregaon East
Managing Partner: Trilochan Singh
Trilochan is an environmental engineer by qualification with a specialization in designing water treatment plants. However, has spent most of his professional life in the ITES sector in managing quality for the offshore region in a managerial position. A first generation entrepreneur, he harbors 15 years of experience in the field of ITES/BPO/KPO
Managing Partner: Sunil Kapoor
Sunil is Management graduate (Operations and Supply Chain) from IMT, Ghaziabad. His career spanning 14 years, boasts of working with the best in fields viz PepsiCo India Holding, Reliance Industries Ltd., Continental Automotive & Magneti Marelli (FCA group Company)
During his professional career he has won many awards for his employers like Best Supplier of the Year Awards from Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. (For deliveries), Best Product Launch Award for AMT (Auto Manual Transmission) from Maruti Suzuki India Limited, apart from those many other external and internal Awards. He is an expert on Greenfield project, high ramp ups, and complex global supply chain management. During his career he has set benchmarks for many countries’ Supply Chain function and helped many Global leaders improve their Supply Chain & Operations.
Antal Kharadi Pune
Managing Partners: The Pune, Kharadi office is managed by 3 Managing Partners, namely – Bhavani Shankar, Sudhir Patil and Dipika Mandhania; each an expert at their respective industry.
Shankar is an accomplished & result-oriented Business Leader with 17 years of extensive experience across all phases of business, including Start-ups, Business Turnarounds, Expansions, Project Management, Technical Marketing, Business Process Reengineering and Risk Analysis for foreign entrants in Indian market.
He comes with proven skills in giving direction to business, improving operations, maximizing profits and driving cost reductions; exhibited leadership in liaising with concerned departments to ensure that legal & business risks are identified. He has successfully evolved volume led & value led strategies that drove expansion of new international business initiatives in highly competitive markets of India. He has acquired in-depth understanding of global mechanisms, operating procedures and latest technologies in Manufacturing / Automotive / IT / ITES industries. Over the years he has gained understanding of Japanese Financial Market and country specific requirements while working in Tokyo, he is a Dynamic, balanced & approachable individual with strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving & crisis management skills; sensitive to the dynamics of cross-cultural workspaces.
Sudhir is a result oriented professional adept at cementing healthy relationships which lead to accomplish business goals, maximize productivity & profitability. With over 18 years’ of experience in Business Development, Operations Management, Team Management & Liaison with Govt. bodies, Expert at Client Acquisitions, he is also a certified “Train the Trainer” with Dale Carnegie.
Dipika comes with 16 years of hands on man-management, strategic planning, and Entrepreneurship experience which have honed her executive skills to perfection. Her global exposure being in Canada, USA and UK enables her to take a holistic approach to provide appropriate and quality solutions. Major part of her employment career has been with fortune 500 companies. Across organizations her experience has been in Process and Project Transitioning, Hiring and Building effective teams, Training and Development, Mentoring and Coaching and Project Management.
She has completed Diploma in Business Management from Centennial College, Toronto, Canada. Certified by the Government, in their flagship Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP) at Symbiosis, Khadki centre and has been a serial entrepreneur since 2013.
About Antal: The Antal International Network is a Global Executive Recruitment firm combining permanent, temporary, interim and contract recruitment solutions launched in 1993 by Mr. Tony Goodwin. Headquartered in London, Antal today has over 146 offices in 33 countries. Antal International entered the Indian market in late 2006. Our 1st franchisee Mr. Joseph Devasia established his business January 2007 onwards, being extremely successful in the initial years. Antal realized immediately that this was a goldmine waiting to be explored, hence in late 2008; Doug Bugie who was then CEO at Antal International Network floated the idea of franchising further in India and suggested that Joseph could enter into a JV with Antal to help expand its footprints further in the Indian recruitment industry.
Since then began Antal’s journey of franchising in India and over the years since then, we have been able to establish 45 successful franchises across 14 cities. Antal through its franchise model allows you to build your own executive recruitment business and at the same time be part of 24 year old global recruitment company with 146 offices in 33 countries across the globe.
For more Information, visit our website – http://www.antal.com
Great organizations are built through exceptional leaders who inspire, motivate, and help grow the business. Today leadership goes beyond the four walls of a cubicle, people are constantly looking for role models whose life, habits they can imitate or learn from. Here, we are not just paraphrasing the stereotypical leader who only discusses business & numbers. These are individuals who inspire their peers to live their passions daily and are able to create enthusiasm, empower others, infuse confidence and push others to DREAM BIG & keep going when the going gets tough!
Antal has been doing just that for over 24 years, mentoring entrepreneurs who today are leaders with inspiring stories about persistence, zeal and determination. Our leaders each have success stories that can inspire people to DREAM BIG and not throw in the towel early!
Learning is serious business at Antal. A core and foundational process training is just a start for learning how to create a sustainable and tenured business. The franchise owners, our leaders come from diverse corporate backgrounds- heading functions. At Antal, they become P&L leaders for their own business. In itself, the transition is dramatic and conflicting priorities try to jostle up in the line of sight.
How does one create a method in this madness. That’s when coaching and mentoring leadership kicks in. As an organization Antal has strived to mentor leaders who inspire, motivate through initiatives such as
- Mentoring programs by Doug Bugie, President Antal International Network and Tony Goodwin Founder & CEO Antal International- Stalwarts of the Antal Network
- Tony, himself an Award Winning Entrepreneur spearheads a Platinum club where he mentors the Top 3 owners in the India network about employee management, scaling up & hindrances in growing the business. Regular trips across the globe give him the insight apart from his vast experience to help owners mould their teams and succeed in achieving targets.
- Doug, one of the Stalwarts of the recruitment business for the last 33 years is always available with scores of advice and ideas to grow the business beyond expectations. Even if not contacted directly, he regularly reaches out to owners through Sector Con calls and Inspirational training.
- Motivational Speakers at Conferences and Meets
- Brian Mayne the creator of Goal Maps, shared his rags to riches story and what circumstances led him to create the one of the most powerful techniques to bring about the future one hopes for. Brian’s story moved many of us to tears and his grit encouraged us all to follow our dreams.
- The World Renowned “Mumbai Dabbawala’s” operating model is a blueprint for how one can build a successful network from scratch. A daily home to office delivery service started with a mere handful of people and is now more than 5,000 associates and has survived the test of time for the past 125 years! Most impressively this network does not have an “Iota of Digital Support”!
- Tony Seager shared indispensable advice on how to hire top talent and ramp up your leadership ability to retain them
- Greg Peake’s useful strategic tips and solutions helped Owners increase their competiveness and leadership in the difficult markets they might face.
- Birender Ahluwalia took a session on increasing productivity at work by nurturing positive people. Aptly titled ‘Converting Yearly Plans into Reality’ it was a highly interactive and energetic session.
- Antal Owners Taking Centre Stage
- Vinu Nair, Managing Partner Antal India conducted a session ‘Leveraging Capability across Offices’ which focuses on offices working in same discipline unifying to pitch and sell Antal as One Multifaceted Entity.
- Anil P Dev spoke about ‘Position Specific Terms or Empanelment’ another great session to build profitable businesses.
- Praveen Dewan, Managing Partner Antal India shared his inputs leadership by re-focusing one’s thoughts.
- Jonathan Edwards, one of the most prolific and dynamic leaders in the global network hosted Ms Shinu Jose for two days in his office in Shanghai and very openly shared secrets of his success and gave open space for interactions into his team. These conversations charted for the India network, career progression of the consultants.
- Mike Ryall, the exceptional leader of Parkside and part of the Operations Board at HQ has coached the Indian leadership in streamlining the internal hiring process to create a performance culture right from hiring.
- Leadership Lessons with our Trainers…
- Tony Jones- The “Rock on which Antal India was built” inculcated the leadership culture in the Antal Network
- Shinu Jose- Antal India’s first employee has been in recruitment for 10 years and she gets practical insights into the business, having worked in a micro niche category herself for 5 years. She believes that the success in this business comes from following the process and brings in her vast experience, continuous learning and humor to motivate and encourage the owners to go for the gold.
- Rob Barklamb- Rob is a highly regarded recruitment trainer with over twenty years’ recruitment experience. He is able to help you reach your goals and leadership dreams.
- And Finally Building on Passions
- Owners like Vinu Nair have motivated people in his team to take cycling by facilitating the infrastructure for it
- Owners like Joseph Devasia and Anil Dev share their passion for biking and have bonded while taking road trips
- Vinu Nair has also motivated Nagesh Joshi to run Marathons and now both of them are regular marathon runners and share notes on their best timings
- Anil Dev is following his passion for Photography
London, June 15, 2017: International recruitment firm Antal International has just announced the acquisition of its original subsidiary “Antal Russia” after having divested this business nine years ago to the FiveTen Group.
Antal Russia for investment opportunities and was the largest private recruitment company to be sold in Russia at the time. Reacquiring Antal Russia is a solid move; obtaining an astounding head count of 130 + staff members across 4 offices located in the capital, Moscow, as well as Saint-Petersburg, Kazan and Almaty located in Kazakhstan. The superb management team, led by Antal Russia stalwart Michael Germershausen, have continued to develop the business despite the difficulties of the Russian economy over the past few years. They will bring experience, expertise, enthusiasm, synergy and energy into the Antal International Group Companies – and they will be welcomed back with open arms.
With this returning of Antal Russia to the Antal family, Antal International now has 884 staff members with a comprehensive 140+ offices located worldwide making Tony Goodwin, the CEO of Antal International, a true global entrepreneurial leader in the recruitment industry.
“My vision is to discover talent, not just in the UK but across the globe. Whether it is Moscow, Milan, Madrid, Dubai, Shanghai or Milton Keynes we will work collaboratively for the benefit of all our Clients, Candidates and Colleagues. Bringing Antal Russia back to the group is most definitely one of our greatest accomplishments. It really is with the greatest of pleasure and personal delight that we announce in our 25th year of business not just what is a bold business acquisition but a personal completion of history for Antal and me as the founder. I would like to welcome back Antal Russia into the Antal family.” Mr. Tony Goodwin Founder & CEO Antal International.
Commenting on this big event Antal India Managing Director say, “Antal International has reacquired the Antal Russia business after 9 years. A very sturdy business that was sold to Five Ten Group. This is validation of the Antal model, showing clearly that there was value and it sustained over a long duration. Now with the Antal Russia business coming back to its original family, we as a Network look forward to this integration and adding new business with Antal Russia…. Congratulations to Tony and the board, that worked over a 15 month duration to have this deal sealed.
Ever so often, I come across candidates who are finicky about the job title, regardless of the excellent advancement the opportunity provides- more exposure, learning, experience and credibility to their careers.
These candidates become myopic to what their business cards would read and really miss the larger picture.
Don’t get me wrong- I am all for Job Titles- Job titles provide pride, self-respect and admiration amongst peers, friends and family, and are also useful for career progression. Well, let me put it this way, job titles are important but should not become deal breakers.
Job titles are meant to tell people what one does, but today, I ask myself “Have job Titles become an insignia of pride and ego?”
When candidates let go of a great career opportunity they fail to realize that the experience and knowledge they would acquire from this career opportunity could be far more important and valuable than a job title.
Job titles are important at multiple levels, in organisations, it symbolizes what one does, it gives identity for a grade which in turn leads to compensation and benefits structure and clarifies path for career progression. It is what is printed on the business cards, and a senior sounding title is always accorded more respect and authority than others. It also raises the social esteem and standing among peers.
However, at times candidates get carried away and make unreasonable demands of titles that don’t describe what they do but just make them sound important and gives their ego a boost. Such a job title is not helpful to anyone because the roles and responsibilities stay the same.
In the long run when they plan to move jobs again, their job titles could be an exit barrier- consultants may not even approach them as they have a senior sounding title- even though the work they do is relevant for the opportunity the consultant has!
Whereas there has to be market linked realism attached to giving titles to role scopes and corresponding compensation, outlandish titles must be avoided as well.
Current job titles fail the very objective of its existence; for example it’s a trend today for booming start-ups to come up with exaggerated, weird job titles to attract candidates but these titles sound juvenile and lack vision. This trend shows that corporates are now using job titles to attract talent, especially in sectors that lack good talent.
Care should always be taken (by the candidate) to ensure that a job title doesn’t become an exit barrier and (by the employer) to ensure that the job title is not a barrier to attract great talent. It should be JUST RIGHT
And here is some food for thought, “Job titles don’t make someone a leader and real leaders don’t need job titles.”