A vital question on the lips of anyone considering starting a business is…. What is the Return on Investment?
You will be investing into the franchise system and you have a right to know what the ROI is? And, furthermore, what is the earning potential?
At Antal International Network, we continually improving and fine tune our franchise model. Importantly, this model is based on the 25+ years that we’ve had running our own recruitment organisation. The franchise system has developed over the last 15+ years through hands-on experience gained from the front line of the business; it is not based on mere academics.
Our initial investment in the business is a low barrier to entry and relatively inexpensive compared to other franchise opportunities. In addition to which, we can offer a degree of flexibility in repayments. If you work in the business in a full time capacity and start invoicing clients within the first 3 to 6 months, you will be able to track a return on your investment year on year with earning potential of 25 to 40 lakhs as a single operator, to in excess of 70 lakhs to a crore per year, with a team of five.
We support you through each key stage and give you the training and executive business-coaching you need to be able to operate effectively within your chosen industry.
We have a proven formula for success, all you have to bring is your sector-specific knowledge and network of contacts you’ve acquired through your career to date, it’s time for your network to pay a lucrative annual dividend back to you.
Contact us today and earn more about how you can join our award winning International network
If you are keen on starting your own recruitment business visit india.antalfranchising.com
Associate Your Recruitment Business with a Global Brand & Strengthen your Position in the Global Market.
Associating your successful Recruitment Business with Antal International as an Alliance Partner gives you access to:
- Leverage from a global brand represented across 33 countries (150+ offices) – 48offices in India.
- Share business through the network of offices – last year 25% of our total group revenue was generated through shared business.
- Move talent globally through our extensive Network
- Antal Training solutions for your Business to help optimize performance and boost growth
- Regular international networking, strategy events and conferences in India and globally
- Co-branding as an Alliance Partner with Antal to accelerate Business Growth
- Brand Logo featured on Antal’s Alliance Partner Page
- 2 sessions annually with Tony Goodwin, CEO Antal International for the Entire Alliance Group
- Support in Crafting a Business Plan to achieve Yearly Growth
- PR & Branding Support
The Association fee is Rs. 2.5 lakhs + GST followed by an Annual cost of Rs.2 lakhs + GST per year. The Term will be valid for 5 years which can be renewed upon conclusion
We share Information, Knowledge and Experience for the Benefit of our Colleagues, Clients and Candidates – and we do this Better than anyone in the World!
At Antal, we believe strongly in our Entrepreneurial Ethos and we’re always looking for ways to optimise and strengthen our position in the global market.
We can save you time, worry and money! Most importantly, we remove the risk of running a business that lacks the expert insights of a Successful Mentor with Global Multi-Domain & Industry Expertise!
Are you a recruitment business owner with these questions on your mind?
- How do I rise above 8.33% mark
- When do I say no to an assignment
- How do I scale up my business
- How do I keep a track of my employee’s performance
- How do I plan career progression for my employees
- How do I adapt to newer technologies within recruitment
There are many facets to building a successful recruitment business, you may have set up a business that is fairly successful, but has now reached a spot from where scaling up your business seems difficult. There will be a lot more questions pertaining to these challenges, and you are sure to be pointed in the right direction by people who have gone before on this journey.
We invite you to join us over a series of calls with one of the most recognized recruitment Stalwarts in India, Mr Joseph Devasia. These calls will allow you to interact and get direction and advice on how best to tackle these business challenges.
Joe, as he is fondly called, is the MD of Antal International Networks, India and has an impressive track record of building and scaling up recruitment business in India and in UK.
His passion for recruitment, technology in recruitment, and a keen business acumen make him a thought leader and is a known name in India recruitment circle. His quotes often appear in industry related articles in business and general newspapers.
For registration details refer below
- Registration Fee: Rs 1000/- per year (4 calls in a year)
- Duration: 45mins to an Hour
- First Call: Friday, September 29, 2017
- Time: 4:00pm
- Link to the booking form: https://goo.gl/GVGbz1
- Payment by bank transfer should be made to:
CITIBANK N.A., Mumbai, India
Account Name: ANTAL INTERNATIONAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Account No: 0054535112, IFSC CODE: CITI0000037, SWIFT CODE: CITINBX
*Your booking will be confirmed only once the registration fee is paid
As specialists in mid managerial Rising Star talent market, we prepare lots of candidates to interview better.
Here we share with you 5 tips that will help you score better in interviews.
Interviews are no longer about power equations but about empowerment. Today’s discerning candidate needs to have enough information to decide if the professional association can develop into a long term basis. Research is a good starting point to collect this information.
- Company’s website: Read about the founders, the company’s history, vision & motto, check their global presence.
- Annual Reports : Gives you insights on the company’s, growth, sustainability, future plans and financial standing of the company.
- Company newsletters: Gives you insights of the company’s culture and various other aspects that you may not have direct access to before you join the company.
- Social Media platforms: Insights on what employees (current & ex), consumers etc are saying about the company.
- Print and Electronic Media: General perception of the brand in the market
- Prepare Your Questions:
When you ask questions it shows that you’re enthusiasm and keenness for the role and that have done your bit to prepare yourself for the interview
Be prepared to get a clearer understanding of:
- Role: Expectations Support available, Projects, challenges and issues that needs to be resolved, expected progression in the role.
- Company: Plans for the future
- Developmental support like their training & development initiatives etc.
The first impressions make a lasting impression, and this can be said of how you appear at the interview. When in doubt, stick to conservative dressing.
- Choose your ensemble with care to boost your confidence a notch up.
- Decide on the “look” at least a day prior- make sure the dress/accessory are in prime condition.
- Take special care of your personal grooming.
- Plan your Commute:
You definitely don’t want to be late for an interview, being late would mean one negative marking before the interview could even begin.
- A day before the interview, get the exact location of the interview venue, confirm the interview timing, plan the logistics- how long it takes to get there, what is the traffic scenario on the route to the venue.
- Speak to someone who travels or is familiar with that route, take their opinion in your commute plan.
- Make an early start, have breakfast. It is advisable to book a cab, so that you are not worried about the parking issues near the venue and have the commute time to go over your preparation.
It always good to arrive 15 – 20 minutes earlier. You get some time to settle in, refresh after a long journey, calm down and get over the pre interview anxiety.
- Use the time to use the restroom, make sure that you are looking your best, tuck in any fly-away hair, refresh yourself.
- Switch off or put your phone on the silent mode before you enter the interviewer’s cabin.
- And just before you step into the interviewer’s cabin…. Take a deep breath, relax and smile. This will help put you in the right state of mind going in to the interview.
Whether a you are actively looking for a job or a recruiter has approached you with a suitable career opportunity, it’s important how you present yourself to the recruiter. A number of minor issues like grammatical errors, constant follow ups etc or major issues like not showing up at the interview, lying about something etc that could tick off recruiters and could land you on the recruiter’s blacklist.
Unfortunately recruiters are not given their due credit, they are considered mere ‘cv match makers’ or ‘interview coordinators’. However in reality, recruiters play a crucial role in the professional life of individuals. Recruiters today act as the eyes & ears of an individual who wants to keep a tract of his industry – regularly updating them on various hiring and salary trends, talent movements and most importantly they are the ones who may offer you your next big career move.
We have 2 articles on the Antal India Blog titled why It’s a must to have a Recruiter within your professional network and ‘A guide to working with Recruiters’ both these articles highlight the importance of a recruiter to help you achieve your career goals. This time we asked top 5 Antal Recruiters in India which candidate habit annoys them the most and would lead them to blacklist that candidate. Read on to find out…
Rejecting Job Offer for another higher paying career opportunity: Savio Carvalho, Senior Consultant, Antal Mumbai who recruits within Management Consulting industry says, “Many times candidates are offered exactly what they were looking for – job title, remuneration, benefits, team, work culture etc however inspite of this there are a few who decline the offer and join another firm (competitor) if the salary offered by them is higher.” He further says, “such a candidate is considered to be highly unprofessional, unethical and someone who cannot stay committed to his obligation and hence he goes straight to my ‘blacklist’. I would never approach him again and I wouldn’t recommend him to some other recruiter or company as well”
If they were to lie/manipulate/ mislead: “There have been few instances where candidate deliberately chose to hide or give incorrect or exaggerated information about their experience, salary or reasons as to why they quit their previous job- they do this for higher salaries, better positions etc”, says Ganesh Janakiraman, Partner Antal International Chennai. He further adds, “What candidates don’t realize is that the information they give us is what we use to market them to potential employers. Because of being ultra-specialist recruiters, we have our strong connections within our niche and we do somehow find out the truth. Such situations are extremely embarrassing for a recruiter, as his reputation is tarnished. However the candidate is the one who loses on the most, he is then blacklisted and labeled as a liar, unethical and untrustworthy; which may mean no employer would want to hire him and no recruiter would want to work with him again.”
Not answering phone calls: “There are times that after being presented with a job opportunity and explaining the process and every microscopic detail related to the job opportunity the candidate agrees to explore it and share his cv, but after a while the candidate refuses to answer phone calls”, says Hansika Salian, Senior Consultant Antal Mumbai who recruits within FMCG/CD space. She continues, “if a candidate shows interest in a career opportunity and has committed to sending in his cv, he should do so immediately. If the opportunity offered does not match the candidate’s career aspirations, he is free to decline it on the first call itself. We respect candidates who are honest about their career aspirations, infact we prefer working with such candidates because it only helps us find them career opportunities as per their expectations”, she says.
Money is the only motive behind job change: “Money is essential and a key motivating factor that pushes someone to make a career move, however it can’t be the sole factor”, says Rakshanda Abidi, Principal Consultant Antal Lucknow who recruits within Manufacturing. She says that candidates who show more interest in the salary rather than the job profile are the ones who are never happy with what is being offered and often try and negotiate the remuneration. She explains, “Such candidates negotiate a lot and often do not stick to a committed number which was previously discussed with them. This number keeps changing during the hiring process and eventually the candidate is dropped. The minute someone speaks to me about money in the initial conversation and is not keen on the role, responsibilities, career growth – this is a red flag for me and I drop this candidate.”
Speaking adversely about your current employer/Negative Attitude: “Whether it’s personal or professional life, negativity should be kept miles away, I apply this to my life and my recruitment practice as well and keep negative candidates away” says Milind Pandya, Team Manager-Automotive and Engineering, Antal Pune. He says, “People who complain, whine and speak badly about their current employer or colleagues are the ones who will always find something negative in any situation they are. I have noticed that such candidates will never be content with what is offered to them and eventually drop out or be rejected. During my initial conversations if I come across someone who is constantly being negative about his current role, company or manager I usually drop them from my list.”
Tips from our recruiters
- Stick to your commitments
- Be honest about your plans, opinions, decisions
- Do not lie/hide/mislead. Be accurate and honest about any information you provide us with
- Drop a message if you can’t take a call
- Return a call you’ve missed
- Communicate with us regularly, if you have any doubts or concerns speak to us about them
- Don’t apply for random job openings, read the job profile, understand if the job description is in sync with your profile
- Avoid working with too many recruiters at the same time
If you are looking for a career change you can connect with our recruiters on LinkedIn and explore you next career move. To know more about us visit www.antal.com
For more interesting articles on career advice , jobs and franchise opportunities follow our page on LinkedIN
Many prospects when evaluating our franchise opportunity, have asked us “How does this business look from the inside?” “Who is a right fit for this business?” “Is my experience adequate?” “Do I require prior recruitment experience?” “When will I start making profits?” “Is the support enough?” “Is this a viable proposal vs other offerings in the market?”
Is there an intrinsic value this business generates?
We are exclusively offering this One-of-a-Kind opportunity to Meet, Greet, Interact and be part of our extended family at the Antal Global Conference, Nov-Dec 2017 in the UK. Aspiring entrepreneurs who we think are the best fit for a global recruitment business like ours, and have commercial business acumen to do this, we would be happy to share more details!
You also get the chance to
- Meet the Founder and Chairman of this 24 year old Global Recruitment Business – Mr Tony Goodwin
- Meet a recruitment franchising Stalwart – Mr. Doug Bugie, President, Antal International Network
- Meet the Man who brought Antal to India 10 years ago and made it a household name in the Indian Job market – Mr Joseph Devasia, Managing Director, Antal International India
- Meet our Global Managing Partners who just like you gave up their corporate job to become successful Antal-Preneurs.
- Enhance your Sales Acumen with Global training leaders
- Meet the Antal Global Support team – Our binding factor
Do YOU Envision Yourself as one of them???
Come be part of our Unique & Diversified Family and celebrate with us the spirit of Entrepreneurship!
Antal International is one of the fastest growing, privately held recruitment companies in the world. Since 1993 Antal International has been placing mid to senior level candidates with clients worldwide. The group encompasses more than 146+ offices across the world and 33 offices in India and over 500 consultants and gives access to clients and candidates in 35 countries including USA, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Panama.
Learn more about Antal International India at www.india.antalfranchising.com
PS: We would love for all of you to join us. However since the seats are limited, we need to reserve against a “First Come, First Serve” basis. Please write in with your intent to attend this event to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022 40634908/33/9930099216 and we will be happy to give you a sneak peek into what this event looks like. All you have to do then is to book your flights and enjoy the pleasant stay with us.